Mystery Masquerade Party [Crystal Empire OOC Discussion]

Novel could certainly have some adventures to write about at an event like this. Provided sign-up is still open, consider him in attendance.

It will remain open, but once the mystery gets underway any new participant in the party will have no way to know what is going on unless they talk to someone in the party.

Hmmmm....... I wonder if I should bring in Filthy Rich too? He's really only active in one RP at this time.

I'll put him on the list in case. If you want to pull him let me know before the dice roll :)

Yup, totally am. At least for the random drawing for the culprit.

At this point I should mention how it will work... The list of ponies will be fed into the list randomizer over at Random.org. And that will give each pony a number between 1 and whichever number the list is at. Then I'm going to use the true random number generator to pick a number with in those from the same site. If all goes well a random pony and RPer will be chosen.

The location of the item will be done in a similar manner. The riddles will be made after everything is determined. If the person playing the culprit wants they can aid in making any subsequent clues and riddles. This is of course only if they so choose.

The item has already been chosen but that will be part of the mystery :D

The dice roll is happening tonight. I'll probably be PMing the "winner" later on.

From now on any and all sign-ups will not be for the mystery.

Edit: Both Dice rolls are done. PMed the winner already. When they respond I'll work on getting the first thread up if all goes well.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a problem with that. I was going to have an NPC, but honestly if I could replace every NPC with a player I would

Foghorn is a blues saxophone player if you want band member OC's.

Also I dropped Peridot from my list in favour of Valour bound. She had not been added to the list of attendees yet anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Foghorn is a blues saxophone player if you want band member OC's.

Also I dropped Peridot from my list in favour of Valour bound. She had not been added to the list of attendees yet anyways.

As much As I love jazz it's out of the scope of the party.

Mind if I add the recently approved Sweets Galore to the party? :D

Go for it