Mystery Masquerade Party [Crystal Empire OOC Discussion]

Can Pyro go?

Normally I'd say "yes," however the thing working against Pyro is his age. This is an adult oriented party. Open bar, and in a different kingdom (I personally don't think any parent would allow their child to go to what is almost in essence a different country for a party with a bunch of strangers with an open bar).

So unfortunately I believe this would be outside of the scope of your character. If you make an adult character I'd have no issues allowing them to join in though! :D

Normally I'd say "yes," however the thing working against Pyro is his age. This is an adult oriented party. Open bar, and in a different kingdom (I personally don't think any parent would allow their child to go to what is almost in essence a different country for a party with a bunch of strangers with an open bar).

So unfortunately I believe this would be outside of the scope of your character. If you make an adult character I'd have no issues allowing them to join in though! :D

Ok, that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I RP as Pvt. Flash Sentry, I'm inclined to use up my third and final slot to have him help Alexandrite Tilt keep a watch over the festivities. :)

Now that I RP as Pvt. Flash Sentry, I'm inclined to use up my third and final slot to have him help Alexandrite Tilt keep a watch over the festivities. :)

That works for me. It's up to you if you want to have him use up the last spot or not <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry I've been MiA for RP lately...

I want to continue this, but I'm not sure how I want to proceed with the characters and players that have left... I'll reevaluate this... I'm really sorry for this everyone. I really like this idea and don't want it to die...

Definitely. Again I want this to be fun for everyone. I'll be posting again soon as I figure out the best way to do it. I might do a pm of people who haven't participated so I know where the thread stands

• 2 months later...

Since this RP's reactivating, I'd like to add three masked/costumed guests to the list:

1. Misty Magic

2. Dr. Stable

3. Sheriff Silverstar