Cutie Mark Crusader PARTY!

So, here's an idea. Our original trio of Cutie Mark crusaders have realized that they haven't tried to get any party-related cutie marks yet (perhaps the idea was inspired by Pinkie Pie) and with their little club expanding throughout Equestria (Babs having started up a branch in Manehattan, and things spreading from there), it sounds like there's great potential for a HUGE party. After all, it only makes sense to invite every Cutie Mark Crusader, so that they can try to get a party-related cutie mark, too!

I thought it would be a fun way to test out filly and/or colt characters by putting them all in one place. *LOL*

Rules are the same as the other roleplaying rules on this site. Just one thing: obviously, the characters involved in this have to have blank flanks and be fillies/colts. No alicorns, please.

In addition, feel free to volunteer to play one of the following canons (you can play a canon and an OC, too):

Applebloom

Scootaloo

Sweetie Bell

Babs Seed

I will try to keep things moving/organized by playing Pinkie Pie. I figure Pinkie Pie isn't the type to miss out on such a big party, Cutie Mark Crusader or not, and somepony needs to be an adult chaperone. (Then again, maybe Pinkie Pie isn't best-suited for that... LOL... perhaps there's some background adult ponies keeping an eye on things, too... LOL)

This sounds like fun!

I'd like to sign up for Scootaloo :) also I think I'll bring in a canon character of mine :P

Shady Daze. His app is in my log. I would post it here...but it's late lol

So, here's an idea. Our original trio of Cutie Mark crusaders have realized that they haven't tried to get any party-related cutie marks yet (perhaps the idea was inspired by Pinkie Pie) and with their little club expanding throughout Equestria (Babs having started up a branch in Manehattan, and things spreading from there), it sounds like there's great potential for a HUGE party. After all, it only makes sense to invite every Cutie Mark Crusader, so that they can try to get a party-related cutie mark, too!

I thought it would be a fun way to test out filly and/or colt characters by putting them all in one place. *LOL*

Rules are the same as the other roleplaying rules on this site. Just one thing: obviously, the characters involved in this have to have blank flanks and be fillies/colts. No alicorns, please.

In addition, feel free to volunteer to play one of the following canons (you can play a canon and an OC, too):

Applebloom

Scootaloo

Sweetie Bell

Babs Seed

I will try to keep things moving/organized by playing Pinkie Pie. I figure Pinkie Pie isn't the type to miss out on such a big party, Cutie Mark Crusader or not, and somepony needs to be an adult chaperone. (Then again, maybe Pinkie Pie isn't best-suited for that... LOL... perhaps there's some background adult ponies keeping an eye on things, too... LOL)

I'm sure the Cakes are watching very closely if it's in Sugar Cube corner that is.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...