Sup.

Mason

*Bursts out of the the ground*

howdy stranger ah'm Dusty Da' Diamond Dog! Nice A' meeting ya! Ah, hope ya love ya keep here, if ya ever need su'm help go talk to some of de'm goody two hoof Help-staff pony's. :shifty:

Hello!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed. :D

You'll also need to make 5 posts anywhere in the Introductions forum, before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found underneath your avatar and username.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Might aswell talk little more about myself. Though I'm not really going to get into my IRL self.

TV interests, I generally love cartoons and anime. Apart from FiM, I also like series such as Angel Beats, Beavis & Butthead, Clannad, Dexter's Lab, Drawn Together, Foster's Home, Eureka Seven, Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Futurama, Madoka Magica, Powerpuff Girls, Rugrats, Simpsons, and South Park are a few examples.

Music. Generally have different moods for different bands. And since the amount of Bands/Artists i like is incomprehensible, I'll mention the genres. I mostly like the Rock and Metal genres. And the occasional dnb, hardcore techno, breakbeat, etc.

I'm a bit of a Gamer, too. Mainly a fan of FPSs, Fighting games, and Platformers. Though the occasional RPG is aight. Particularly a fan of Doom 2, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead and BlazBlue. Super Mario series, and Legend of Zelda series are good time killers, aswell.

Hello!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed. :)

You'll also need to make 5 posts anywhere in the Introductions forum, before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found underneath your avatar and username.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Ah, thanks for the info. Rules look pretty reasonable and lax. Me like

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

Ooh, those look pretty cool. Thanks for that link :)

True that.

I'm kinda having this one temperaily until i can find a better one, heh.

Edit: seems my avatar disappeared :S

Edit 2: fixed it for now. dunno what happened.

Probably a phpBB bug. There aren't many of them but they are really annoying. Just be happy that it came back :D