The Princesses' Magic Camp (Signups Open)

What is Magic Camp?

Simply put, it is what it says on the tin. Open to *everypony*, the camp hopes to teach and spread the best possible forms of magical study and teaching to unicorns (and their brothers and sisters in other species) no matter their financial standing, status, birth, or situation. All that is asked is that you are willing to work hard and learn! the camp that this RP takes place in is on the very western edge of the Nimbusgait Lakes. Twilight will be in the thread for a while, but will eventually leave- the meat and potatoes will be you guys!

I need Teachers/Counselors as well as Students. Its a very open thread where you guys decide what happens, and on an organizational level I'm open to ideas.

http://www.canterlot...see-ooc-thread/

Teachers/Counselors-

Blaze Bright

Coral Gem

Ingrid Marie

Lore Weaver

Gray Lexis

Pocket Change

Students-

River Song

Guiding Light

Flakey Shards

Tourmaline Glass

Hocus Pocus

Dawn Sunrise

Moondancer

Dazzle Dawn

Shinny Pebbles

Moonstone

Shooting Star

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ingrid Marie needs to be the KINGPIN counselor. And I can have Flakey Shards represent the Crystal Empire as one of the students. ^_^

PS: What sort of student/teacher ratio do you want to set up for this thread?

Hmm... How exactly do you teach magic to a species besides unicorns?

Non-Magical races could probably learn how to make potions..Or even how to handle magical devices or items.

I'd throw Pocket Change into this

He probably would need some 'teaching time' as a requirement for his doctorate, and he could also be there for his guild as well..()

Hmm... How exactly do you teach magic to a species besides unicorns?

All three species are magical. By learning some of the more advanced aspects of magic, which involves no spells directly but rather auras and focus, perhaps they can also help themselves. OOCly didn't want to limit the students to only one race.

Signups:

All current ones accepted. Gonna close teachers/counselor signups for now.

@Bellosh- I'd prefer 2:1.

And just for clarification: Anypony can be a student. Not just fillies/colts.

Hmm, yeah, I guess I'll bite on this after all.

My Tourmaline Glass would snap hard at the chance to learn more about unicorn magic. More chance for her and Flakey to interact too. ;)

And Gray Lexis would probably make a very good teacher for this, if you even need more on that end.

This seems to have generated much interest very quickly!! :D

Dawn Sunrise would love to join and show everypony how it's done!! As well as Hocus Pocus. A magician can never know enough tricks after all.

Pocket could probably be both a student and teacher...He can teach the kids, and learn some higher level magics from the more skilled spell-casters.

And speaking of Magic-School..

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Magic-Academy-384911184

(Wonder who is playing Trixie on Canterlot.com...) :shifty:

Archived