As for my follow-up question.

It seems you'd rather be loved than feared. Correct? :shifty:

If you're feared by your subjects, it would be easier to control them. Kind of like "Do as I say or you're permabanned!!" They may dislike it, they may find it humorous. Who knows?

If you're loved, they may take it for granted. Sure, they may like you a heck of a lot more, but it may be harder to keep everything in order.

So, what would it be? Love or fear?

I think people commonly make the mistake of thinking administrative action, bannings, warnings and ranting etc is the result of anger and pure 'table-flippage'.

What it actually is, in my case anyway, is passion.

Pure and simple.

I'm proud and passionate about the things I and my friends and colleagues have built and will act to defend it.

Even if it's an unpopular action, it'll be in the greater interest of the site that I take action over blatant rule breaking etc.

I'll take the flak and accusations and insults so the site can be as close to Mane and I's original vision of having a clean managed site that even Hasbro themselves would look on favourably when observing all the obscene things others are doing with their intellectual properties.

So yes. I'll remove a mouldy apple from the fruitbowl.

And people may hate me for doing so because they don't mind eating food past it's 'best before' date.

But the other fruit can then enjoy the pretty bowl without fear of being infected...

[colour=#d3d3d3]...before I eat the lot![/colour]

• Like 2

People only see Autumn the admin doing admin things, not her as a person. There's no reason at all to fear the staff here; we exist to help and support the users, not find ways to make them miserable or afraid.

With that said, what is your favourite kind of chocolate, Autumn?

It's very true that I have clear and distinct 'casual Autumn' and 'professional Autumn' modes.

They've really quite different.

But, kids, when you're in a professional role in the real world *shudders* where you're managing other hairless Apes, you'll find yourself with that kind of separation (mostly to keep your own sanity intact)

My favorite chocolate is Lily O'Brian's. http://www.lilyobriens.ie

:| You don't know what The Metamorphosis is?

It's like sorta a requirement for most English Classes :|

This isn't my ask thread, so I'm not obliged to answer this. :P

I think you're kind of taking this topic off point, Silver.

People only see Autumn the admin doing admin things, not her as a person. There's no reason at all to fear the staff here; we exist to help and support the users, not find ways to make them miserable or afraid.

Honestly, this was not my intention. I swear, I love and respect the the staff and everyone who contributes to this site.

While I understand that (hopefully) no one abuses their powers as a staff member, I can't help but wonder, What if they did?

It could either be hilarious, or terrifying!! :|

I think people commonly make the mistake of thinking administrative action, bannings, warnings and ranting etc is the result of anger and pure 'table-flippage'.

What it actually is, in my case anyway, is passion.

Pure and simple.

So I do have a right to be scared? :wail:

I'm proud and passionate about the things I and my friends and colleagues have built and will act to defend it.

Even if it's an unpopular action, it'll be in the greater interest of the site that I take action over blatant rule breaking etc.

I'll take the flak and accusations and insults so the site can be as close to Mane and I's original vision of having a clean managed site that even Hasbro themselves would look on favourably when observing all the obscene things others are doing with their intellectual properties.

So yes. I'll remove a mouldy apple from the fruitbowl.

And people may hate me for doing so because they don't mind eating food past it's 'best before' date.

But the other fruit can then enjoy the pretty bowl without fear of being infected...

[colour=#d3d3d3]...before I eat the lot![/colour]

Totally understandable!! :)

Again, I didn't mean for things to turn out like this. I would also like to apologize to you (and all the staff for that matter) if I may have come off the wrong way.

I make a bad joke and get taken seriously, next thing you know, PURE CHAOS!! Windigos everywhere!!

At least noone got hurt? :blush: I hope...

All's well that that ends well? Because

mlfw3969_medium.jpg

Question do you enjoy spicy foods?

Answer: Yes.

Half Asian, so have grown up with such offerings.

I don't enjoy HOT foods but I do like good and plentiful spice mixtures.

Did you hear about the curry lover who wrote trashy fiction? He was a paperback riata.

In your opinion, why is Applejack the greatest of all the ponies?

In my opinion, Applejack is the greatest pony of all the ponies, because she is clearly the runt of the litter that no one should technically love.

I guess I see her as the really ugly Pug that no one wants to adopt, but people will love her because no-one else will.

I'll keep AJ around purely out of pity for not being as good as __________.

In my opinion, Applejack is the greatest pony of all the ponies, because she is clearly the runt of the litter that no one should technically love.

I guess I see her as the really ugly Pug that no one wants to adopt, but people will love her because no-one else will.

I'll keep AJ around purely out of pity for not being as good as __________.

Silly Autumn Rarity's name isn't that long!

• Like 2

What genre of film or book is your favorite?

...Fiction.

"[colour=#000000]Far better an approximate answer to the [/colour]right[colour=#000000] question, which is often vague, than an [/colour]exact[colour=#000000] answer to the wrong question" ~ John Turkey, 1962[/colour]

• Like 1

Besides MLP, what are your other favorite television shows?

Besides Hustle, which I think I already mentioned, I quite enjoy The Apprentice (UK), QI, and various comedy shows like Mock the Week and Never mind the Buzzcocks.

If you're referring to cartoons... Mysterious Cities of Gold!