Insula Errata OOC Discussion!

tacobob

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHe does not. However she does know Quill from the grand galloping gala , while they did talk a fair bit she is single at this point in time. depending on Quillhart's actions she may or may not wind up involved with him. Given how she herself will likely be a bit different from how she was at the gala and a bit of anxiety due to not being able to use her magic to paint or channel magic at all even if she doesnt use it much she will be getting a bit desperate and eager to find a pony she trusts, Quillhart pretty much only has a headstart=p So... in a way other ponies do have a chance with her if they prove more reliable than him.

Don't wait on me to post, seriously. I keep forgetting to actually come back to this site, and usually when I do, I can't figure out anything to post. Even now my post's only going to be a few lines in length, tops.

Yeah, maybe later..oR whatever.

Also the Changeling...His magic might start to break down even more..Slowly..Until he ends up having to reveal himself.

I'm gonna assume this takes place before the whole Nightmare Night thing.

This can't be happening before Nightmare Night because of interactions between Dunder and Figment during the event. Taking into consideration that if (or rather when) Figment disguise falls apart completely during Insula, it means that Dunder and Figment should recognize each other during Nightmare Night (and even if Figment masquerade will hold it means that at least changeling should recognize pegasus)....which they obviously didn't.

As such the only logical time frame that fits is putting Insula past Second Invasion.

That's said, it brings into question, why Figment isn't familiar with Dunder either. Did he hit his head or something?

I was wondering that when Figment ran into him in NMN...I just RPd it like he didn't care enough to recognize him to be safe. Since he really doesn't know him at all yet in Insula. > > I could work with either, though...

Archived