The Tweet That Launched a 1,000 fanfics

What? Batponies? :-o Why have I not heard of this?

They appeared for a brief moment in Luna Eclipsed when they were pulling Luna's chariot. For some reason the topic of bat ponies came up last night in a group of bronies I was with. So after we talked about bat ponies, I decided to tweet MA Larson and get his take, since he was the writer of Luna Eclipsed.

I've actually noticed bat-ponies slowly gaining popularity during the past week or so, and this will only add to the momentum.

Now, I shall assume, it will only be a matter of time before a decent sized patch of bat-pony oc's will be comming out.

I've actually noticed bat-ponies slowly gaining popularity during the past week or so, and this will only add to the momentum.

Now, I shall assume, it will only be a matter of time before a decent sized patch of bat-pony oc's will be comming out.

Why do the fandom always get interested in things that I'm already interested in? :(

Why can't Applejack be insanely famous instead of bat ponies?

Why do the fandom always get interested in things that I'm already interested in? :(

Why can't Applejack be insanely famous instead of bat ponies?

I too wish that AJ would gain more popularity, although I doubt that it will happen.

Nonetheless, I would assume that you manage to find the good gems before other people do.

They appeared for a brief moment in Luna Eclipsed when they were pulling Luna's chariot. For some reason the topic of bat ponies came up last night in a group of bronies I was with. So after we talked about bat ponies, I decided to tweet MA Larson and get his take, since he was the writer of Luna Eclipsed.

Oh, cool, I never noticed that! Awesome. :D

• Like 1

I wouldn't count on it, "Bat Ponys" arn't a WOE approved species after all ;)

The batpony: the creature that appeared once in the series that was ruined by becoming the obvious evolution from the fanmade Alicorn. Here is an example.

Level 1: Red and black prince ninja Alicorn with mental issues and has a connection with all the mane 6.

http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/112619/look-at-my-awesome-red-and-black-alicorn-oc

Level 2: Red and Black Batpony with little difference in personality compared to the Alicorn.

http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/112619/look-at-my-awesome-red-and-black-alicorn-oc + http://www.aikarin.com/mlp/customs/dancingbats.html

See what I mean?

@ Shinygear's last post (Sorry, on phone, quote button doesn't work): Oh my glob, WHAT DID I JUST READ?! *head explodes* That link, I mean. O_O

Yeah, I had to post that quick due to having to leave, so I didn't have time to fix until now... :( sorry 'bout that.

Yeah, I had to post that quick due to having to leave, so I didn't have time to fix until now... :( sorry 'bout that.

Fix what? I meant the character, the spelling, and the all caps in what the link led to. XD