Hey Everypony! o/

ADashofRainbow

Hi everypony!

You can call me Dash I suppose, I also go by Ferus and sometimes Mama. I'm new to the forums and pretty much new to the fandom too, but it looks like a friendly place and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you as I poke my way around. I liked MLP back when I was just a lil filly, but I've gotten back into it with the new series, and so have my two kids, though I was into it before them.

Anyway, about me! I'm 26, almost 27. I'm from Georgia, and have two children. I like to RP, cosplay and write when I have time to. I don't have very many other fandoms, as in I'm a fan, but I don't really participate in fandom things. Um, if you want to know anything feel free to ask? I'm looking forward to meeting everypony and this looks like a nice place.

Greetings and welcome! Of course please feel free to participate in whatever aspect of our forum to whatever level you like. We try to have something for all kinds of FiM fans. :D

If you have any questions, please ask away! :lol: We also have a Getting Started section that covers most basic and general questions.