Hello everyone!

Pixel Chaser

Hello everypony!

I've been contemplating joining for a while, but I've become a bit internet shy lately, so I was hesitant. But here I am! I figure, what better online community to make friends and chat than a pony community? I've been hanging around Ponychan for a while, but I have been wanting to try RPing and this seemed like a better place for that. :3

A bit about me: I do 3D modeling for video games, Illustration, and web design. I play a ton of video games in my spare time. My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash! Sooo, I guess that's about it!

Welcome to the great and wonderful forums that is Canterlot!

My name is PaintedWings BlindJester and I will be your new friend here on these forums

I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

If the answer is yes then I hope to see you around on the RPing forums!

If the answer is no that's okay! We have plenty of other threads that will give you all the pony love you need!

Anyway welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay

Also please don't be afraid to ask staff questions if you need help quick tip you need to post 5 times in the intro thread before you're allowed anywhere else.

Are you the pony who made all those awesome models of fluttershy and Rarity and did the pony trophies? O_O

Thanks! Nope, wasn't me! I haven't done any pony models, but I've definitely been wanting to do some.

I haven't done much RPing for a while, but I really want to get back into it. I took a look at the RP application process, and I'm thinking about applying with my OC. Once I write up a profile, that is. :)

I've been contemplating joining for a while, but I've become a bit internet shy lately, so I was hesitant.

Heh, I was the same way at first. But joining this board is one of the best things I've ever done. I hope you'll feel the same way too :) Welcome aboard!

A bit about me: I do 3D modeling for video games, Illustration, and web design.

Ooh! I used to do 3D modelling a while back. Used to love it too, but just haven't had the time to get back into it. Was gonna try submitting something to the Team Fortress 2 contribution site a while back, but UVW maps are HARD :scream: I use 3DSMax. You?

I use 3DSMax. You?

Thanks for the warm welcome! I use Maya, mostly. I also do some work in Silo and Zbrush. I studied 3D art in college, and Maya was the program they taught, but I've been wanting to learn 3DSMax. UVW maps can be tricky. It honestly wasn't until just recently that I finally started to really get the hang of it. I'd be happy to exchange tips with you if you ever want to! :3

Hello there :) I'm have hope you will get great time here.

Thanks! :D

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

3d Modelling is so hard, I'm envious! I cut my teeth on 3d Studio 2 way back in the day, still have a copy of it somewhere, but I haven't used it in forever. I do some stuff on Second Life, but I've got no real skills to do much more than modify, sadly. Some things I can create, but nothing near as good as other people there! So that's awesome. We can always use more artists too!

ah, I really like your... pony user picture... avatar... whatever they call it here :3

Thanks so much! I just drew that one. :3

3d Modelling is so hard, I'm envious! I cut my teeth on 3d Studio 2 way back in the day, still have a copy of it somewhere, but I haven't used it in forever. I do some stuff on Second Life, but I've got no real skills to do much more than modify, sadly. Some things I can create, but nothing near as good as other people there! So that's awesome. We can always use more artists too!

My first 3D modeling was done in Second Life, but I wasn't very good at it. Haha! Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to post some art once I figure the gallery thing out.