Good afternoon, everypony.

Slazer

About Myself: I'm a budding fiction/fanfiction writer, otaku, and recovering gameaholic.

How I found Canterlot.com: I stumbled on Canterlot.com trying to find a FiM RP board that was active and inviting.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was originally a skeptic, but gave the show a try after the first season was complete when I heard Lauren Faust was involved (LOVE Fosters). I ended up watching the entirety of S1 in an all-night marathon YouTube run, and that's all she wrote.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
Hey there, I'm Slazer, or just Slaze: internet explorer with a hoof in a fair few locales, living in northern Texas. I'm a young adult age-wise but, while I've been told I act much more mature than the norm for my age group, I've never lost my grasp of my childhood and what it means to be truly open minded through some rather turbulant years.

I'm quite the otaku, enjoying Gundam anime and Vocaloid alongside nerd standbys like Star Trek, Star Wars, and the like. I've been lax about exploring some mainstays of nerd-dom, though: for instance, I've never watched Doctor Who, nor a long list of anime classics. This is both me knowing how I get when I find something I really enjoy coupled with my limited free time; I'm certain I'd be swamped if I branched out much more.

Insofar as my time in the Brony fandom, I started the summer after S1 ended with the marathon I mentioned above. Unfortunately, because of internet problems that are still ongoing, I haven't yet watched most of S3 or the starter for S4- but I have a firm enough grasp of what has happened in those missed episodes, thanks to most of my friends also being avid Bronies, to feel comfortable writing fanwork.

I got my start as a roleplayer back in June '08 on a Fanfiction.net Pokemon RP board, and RPed religiously on the site up until around two years ago, when I was forced to stop because of personal complications. In recent months, I've been getting back into roleplay and learning that a two year hiatus can really mess with your skills, so I'm taking time to relearn the basics and rediscover how fun an organic roleplaying environment can be- my primary draw to this site, though I have a feeling it will not be my only one after a few months.

Gundam eh...? Must ask... What is your favorite Gundam series? I personally favour 08th MS Team.

Welcome to Canterlot!

My personal favorite is 0080. You can't beat a character-driven story with that much impact, in my eyes- though 8th was quite good, too. It's hard to go wrong with UC OVA, actually.

Thank you, everypony, for the kind words. :)

My personal favorite is 0080. You can't beat a character-driven story with that much impact, in my eyes- though 8th was quite good, too. It's hard to go wrong with UC OVA, actually.

Thank you, everypony, for the kind words. :)

That actually ranks a very close second for me. You have good taste sir.

Thank you! :)

As a side note, I've never been to a forum where such a deluge of well wishes and welcomes rained on me within the first twelve hours. I deeply appreciate the effort put into making every newcomer feel right at home. ;) ;) ;)

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

So you're a fanfic writer, that's great! We have many writers in our group!

And I do believe there's a lot of anime fans on the site as well!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D