Yo

EmeraldStarshine

About Myself: I'm just a rockin' awsome guy who likes to play guitar and games.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: There it was...I saw it...no need for more explanation haha that's how I became a fan, the first episode got me hooked

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
A white earthpony walks through the door. He throws himself onto his hind legs, and with a grin on his face and hooves in the air, he shouts "Eyyyyyy! What's up?" and a guitar sound in the distance. "That's just my magic guitar. Anyway names Emerald Starshine. Just a rockin' awesome stallion! I play shows when I can, just shredding my guitar. I'm just a simple Earthpony. Ain't much else to tell. Now to the cutter of fine jewelry, the miss who never gets dissed, Diamooooond Sparkle!" A pink mare walks out and rolls her eyes "Thanks for that...'gracious' introduction, Em." The blue maned pony takes a bow to the crowd "I am Diamond Sparkle. Give me a jewel, and I shall give you perfection that nopony has ever seen. I love long walks on the beach and..."

"Okay, enough of that. This isn't a date show, Diamond. Up next we got the lovely Sapphire Lily! She's a real peoples person." He points towards open curtains, but nopony comes out. "I said, introducing, Sapphire Lily!" Still, nopony come out. "Just give me a second." Emerald Starshine dashes behind the curtain and begins to push out a blue pegasus "This is Sapphire Lily! Say hello." The mare stays in a state of shock, biting her lower lip. She takes a big gulp and says "H-Hel...l-l...lo." Her voice progressively got more high pitched. "Isn't she lovely?" Em gives her a kiss on the cheek before closing the curtains. Turning to a pile of logs, Em puts on a hokey mask and padding "Now for Daisy bloom...you might want to step back." Em hides behind a bulletproof glass wall. A rumble is heard and then a pegasus bursts through the logs, breaking them all. "Howdy! Ah'm Daisy Bloom. Ah have relations to the apple family, though it's clearly a loose relationship. Ah'm a farmer an' Ah love every minute of it. Ain't an orchard farmer like the apples, but my family grows y'r hay!" Em puts a hoof on Daisy's head "Thank you Daisy, that'll be all." He opens the curtain to Lily again, she still is stuck in that scared state "Well, Cela and Trance Beat couldn't be here, but we are the Sweet Shop Club! We would love to hear from ya. Stay rockin'!" a guitar sounds from the background.

While we're happy to meet your characters (they seem like fun), the introductions board is to tell us about yourself! Who you are and what you like. Do you read a lot? Do you play videogames? What's your favorite movie? Do you like any other television series? We want to get to know you!

Aside from that, though, welcome to Canterlot! If you have any questions feel free to send myself or another staff member a message. I'm sure there are a few non-staff running around who can lend a helping hand as well. We hope you like it here! :)

Welcome to our forums! You're welcome to RP to your heart's content in the Free Roleplay, Canterlot Chronicles, and World of Equestria sections (the latter two require approved OC applications for admittance). We have plenty of other sections at Canterlot too if you'd rather want to discuss stuff instead of roleplaying. :)

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us!!

:Pinkie::RDash::Flutter::TSparkle::AJ::Rarity::Celest::Luna:

If you need any help, don't hesitate to message me and i will be more than happy to help!!

Cheers and Enjoy,

:razz::smirk::);):smug::kissy:

-xXDashieXx

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

I had a similar experience my first time watching MLP FiM. Nothing wrong with loving this wonderful cartoon!

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

:D :D :D

Not much of a reader. I have an above college level reading comprehension but not fast at it. Hoping to find some good RP that doesn't go too fast so I don't get lost like what happens on most RP sites I'm on haha

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, your character seems really cool - and I can see that you are demonstrating some amazing roleplay skills already too!

Oh, woops! Let me pull out my pony telescope and stop marveling you for a minute.

I'm Candiey and I'm just a newbie from the site, but I think you are gonna do great here already! It's nice to see users like this around the forum, and I wish you the best of times during your stay at Canterlot!

Archived