This place is "so awesome!" /)^3^(\

CaptainMcDerp

This place is pretty awesome! Don't let the standards scare you they are just there to help build your character. Plus the RP helpers a super nice and extremely helpful! You'll find hat everyone is super nice and very welcoming.

Thanks for joining Canterlot!

On a side note: CATBUG!!

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

Lots of different ways to RP here! And yes, RPing is a good way to help in writing. It's worked a lot for me over the years!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Thanks for all the welcoming you guys :) everypony gets a banana :doodoodoo: (unless you hate them/are allergic. Then you get an apple :AJ: it keeps the doctor away after all)

This place is pretty awesome! Don't let the standards scare you they are just there to help build your character. Plus the RP helpers a super nice and extremely helpful! You'll find hat everyone is super nice and very welcoming.

Thanks for joining Canterlot!

On a side note: CATBUG!!

You don't have to worry about that. I love the challenge such high standards bring. Besides, having so many rules makes me think outside of the box. :D And then it feels like a real accomplishment when your character finally does get accepted. And you're right, everyone is very nice and helpful. (Ahem I mean, everypony. Trying to get into the habit before RPing)

Catbug will take over the internet! :catbug: :catbug: :catbug:

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

Lots of different ways to RP here! And yes, RPing is a good way to help in writing. It's worked a lot for me over the years!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

A triple Pinkie smile combo? Now my welcoming session it complete. XD I know I wouldn't write nearly as much without RPing so it's great practice. And you're right, there are lots of different ways to RP here it's great! Did I mention this place was awesome? :kissy:

Archived