Favorite MLP Fan-Made song?

The songs from Friendship is Witchcraft win for me, I think. Special mention goes to Lullaby for a Princess as well though.

I'm not really super familiar with a lot of pony fan music though. I tend to mostly just listen to songs from the show.

We can't give direct links as some episodes of it feature humor that might test the site rules in regards to content. Searching Friendship is Witchcraft on Google lead me right to it though.

It is definitely worth a watch. All the episodes are fun and well put together. It's definitely one of my favorite fan made pony things.

This is probably the hardest question for me to answer; I pay more attention to the musical side of the brony fandom than I do to the literary side, and that says a lot given my goals in life. If I may cheat a little and name an artist instead of a single song, it would probably be Aviators: I can't name a single song he's done that I don't at least like, and he's released several albums via Bandcamp. Even out of his work, I'm tied three ways for favorite song between "Zero", "Mirrors", and "Open Your Eyes."

Fanboy mode off. :blush:

I think any remix from SimGretina or Assertive Fluttershy can be my favorites. Most notably the Sweetie Belle voice somewhere in the middle and end in

made my spine chill and it's just top-notch:

(Though Pinkie's Brew is becoming my favorite now.)

• 1 month later...

Archived