an apology, and starting a new.

Dusty

OK, forever one new I'm Dusty. Ever one that new me, HI!... And I'm sorry... I don't know what got in to me the day I stormed off like that. I was having a VARY bad week and dumped it on you guys.

So I'm just going to lay ever thing out for all to see, no hiding. I have some bad anger problems like vary huge problems. And to add on this, my lake of family. Most of you have someone to fall on for help, I have nothing. My family was dead to me win I was 6. I ran from home win I was 16 and that was that.

Now for my English yes I know it sucks. And that's my doing. I did not even know how to read two years ago.

And i can't say how sorry I am... I just don't feel like I have the being to even be here posting this.

I don't even know WHY I'm here... I just want to say I'm very sorry.

I can say sorry all day and not feel like told all of you. I shod not be here, not at all. But here I am.

I'm sorry Mane

I'm sorry Artax

I'm sorry Paint

I'm sorry Diomedes, Tales, Kudalyn, and Meow. I'm sorry to ever one…

I'm s sorry... i feel like the worst man to ever live. I want to start over, fix what i did. One last shot is all i ask for.

Welcome back Dusty, you are always welcome here on my forums. (Unless your mean and harass someone xD)

Things like spelling can be fixed, and shouldn't be something to be ashamed of or angry over; but rather an opportunity to overcome something you havn't yet mastered. No one here is perfect; we've all got something to learn.

As for the anger issues, you recognize that you have some, and I imagine you will be able to overcome them if you put your mind to it. We're no professionals in that area on the board- we're just here because we like/love/obsess over ponies, but even then, perhaps an extra dose of ponies now and then can help- I know its helped me.

As always, if you need help with something, explanation of guidelines, apps for characters, whatever, you know where to find me. :D

And then, there is new people like myself, who know nothing of what happened. And i'm going to hope my input isn't out of place.

From the sound of things, you had the same kind of problems (though, the severity of it may differ) that i had 5 or so years ago. I've had outbursts against poor netzines who have nothing to do with my problems and have stormed out of my fair share of boards over those rough times.

However, i have matured and i'm willing to bet that many of those people i stomped all over and argued with wouldn't recognize me if they saw me dropping by their boards again.

So, chin up, okay? Do your best to reform, and if things go crazy again. Well, If you are honest about becoming a better person, there will always be some other place you can start anew.

Changing takes time, and i'm pretty sure everyone understands that.

:artax: Artax if I can do one thing to prove I'm sorry just ask. I well cut off my arm if that's what it takes.

Now on to Mane; I'm not one to harass and win I do I never forgive myself on it... I don't like being the bad guy; I want to be the good guy in ever one's eye. My anger harms me more than others, BUT! I go have a hold on. Getting some help for it, and learning win to just back off and cool off. And my English is getting nice. :D no work of art but hay! You can read it.

Now for ever one! I can't think of a word to how happy I am to see all of you jumping and well helping.

Like you Bladerock, don't know me at all. But here you are backing me up. And to add on that you got it dead on the eye.

...I wish I had more to say but I'm lost for words. :sad: