Fire Under Your Wings (OOC Thread)

RainbowFoxxy

spitfirebanner_zps17486715.jpg

After a long training session at the Wonderbolts academy, Spitfire is ready for some free flying adventure! She wishes to fly to BeakBreak city from Cloudsdale and then on to the Dragon Peaks. It has been rumored that volcanic eruptions have been occurring. Taking a flight through the volcanic area and possibly avoiding some spewing lava is just what this adventurous mare needs!

IC thread can be found...

HERE

ACCEPTED PARTICIPANTS

PyroBlaze with

Xanmus Umbrus (pegasus)

DerpRavener with

'Naj'/Spring Breeze (pegasus)

ShadowWalking18 with

Razor Ironclaw (griffon)

SilverSwirl with

Silverbolt (pegasus)

zoebel12 with

Mistralin (pegasus)

We are FULL! Thanks for your interest in this everypony!

;)

UPDATES!

The story thus far:

Spitfire is tired from training recruits. She has flown from Cloudsdale to BeakBreak. She is currently sitting in an inn and has started a conversation with whichever pony responds to her first. ;)

spitfire_zps56fcdc41.jpg

I've got an OC who's flight capable and that I'd been hoping to use in an adventure of some sort.

The app's here:

Technically not a pegasus, but she spends most of her time disguised as one. It's a little tricky to ger her involved, but my thinking was that she was in Cloudsdale to learn more about pegasi in general and thus re-enforce her disguise, and maybe improve her flying a bit. She's not the strongest flyer, but she's capable enough, and her combat training might make her better able to deal with hostile environments and thus very willing to volunteer to go to such places.

Let me know if that does or doesn't work, and/or if there's any other approach that would be preferable.

Hi guys! Thanks for your interest. Here's what I'm thinking...

Spitfire goes to BreakBeak and there she runs into one of your characters. They decide to go out to the volcanic area and the other character hears and decides to come along. Of course this would need to be fleshed out but I think it could be fun. What do you think?

Ok, first post in this topic is now modified to include a list of accepted players in the thread!

Here's the new thread! I hope you all have fun with this!

Oh, and the thread is going to be moved soon from the Badlands to the mainland. I set it up in the wrong section... oops...

Also, I'm down with one or two people joining in so please feel free to request entry in this OOC thread. i don't want more than six people in on this though... just to keep it from being confusing ;)

zoebel12 is our last RPer for this thread! :) I will make an alteration to the first post reflecting this. I'm on my phone right now which makes it tricky to edit stuff...

Aaaaaand... this thread RP is full right now! Yay! I'm looking forward to some great adventures with you guys :D

Just posted in our thread. I gotta say guys, this is gonna be really good I think. All of you have put forth really great posts so far. I love RPing with peeps who know how to construct a proper RP post! Can't wait to get to the Dragon Peaks!

So, this thread is moving along just fine. Thanks for your interest and your posting thus far everypony! I'm thinking we will have our characters headed towards the Dragon Peaks soon! I'm good with spending at least a couple more days building what's happening in the Griffon's Claw right now. With the posts thus far it looks like there's gonna be plenty of aciton outside of the actual lava dodging part ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived