Hello Everypony! =)

Galick

Hello everyone! I came from another brony forum, but decided to leave it in search of a new one, and found this site! ^_^

I hated that other forum because I got bashed for having Rarity as my favorite, while EVERYONE ELSE favored Fluttershy or RD. :oops: This caused me to put Fluttershy as my least favorite.

So, I made it here (And I hope more people are tolerant on this website). I hope to get along with a lot of you and discuss the show positively. I also LOVE to RP (My favorite kind of RPs are romance RPs. I LOVE shipping my OCs), and hope to do so with many of you soon. :smug:

So, how're all of you? :smirk:

Welcome to Canterlot ! I hope you'll have a wonderful time here :)

[/media]

Hi! Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your time here. Maybe I'll see you around the RP part of the site soon :D

Thank you for the warm welcomes. And I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here. Although... When it comes to RPing, I mostly can't wait for the ships... :blush:

Can't beat my

Can't beat my

No they can't beat my Brooklyn Rage :kissy:

My favorite pony is AJ so naturally I get a little teased myself. Don't worry though. You won't be getting bashed here on Canterlot! Welcome to the community! :D

Archived