Hello World.cpp

moonshineTheleocat

About Myself: I am a new member, well sort of new, this is probably my first week and a half here

I am a Computer Engineering major located in texas. I am also a dungeon and dragons player and a dude who loves RP. I used to be a GM on second life for several different RPs before I grew tired of liden labs.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found Canterlot by recomendation of a member. I joined mostly for the RP

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I wouldn't call myself hardcore yet, but casual. Really, this came up when one of my friends decided to watch mlp on a tv he brought into the workshop (We repaired and built computers in a storage closet that no one really goes into. So... we kinda decked the place out). And bored I decided to watch it. Really, what made the show for me were the villains, art, and some of the side characters.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
And to bid this all together!

This your neighborhood Leo Cat running on C++ to say to you all....

HELLO WORLD!!!!

Welcome to Canterlot! Glad you decided to make an intro post, and it's always nice to have a fellow tabletop gamer on the site. There are a fair few of us here, myself and Diomedes included.

We're glad you're here, and we hope you like it! :)

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

We have many students on this website! Lots of RP opportunities too!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Archived