Hey there! New someone here!

BabyBlueBunny

About Myself: Hey there! I live in the universe! I love socializing with other people personally or through internet... Im also a gamer of any genre and on any console, but just because im a gamer doesn't mean i played EVERY game :) Thats all i guess.. :D

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this website when i was tinkering for MLP roleplay sites on Google.... soo i found this one

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was searching for random videos in youtube until i came across the episode "sonic rainboom". I got addicted ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
So thats about it :)

I hope i can have fun here and RP with different kinds of people :)

Well, i guess it would be rude not say anything so thank you very much for the warm welcomes! ^_^

The thing is I wont be so active until summer because of school and other stuff but i shall enjoy my stay :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, everyone was new at some time in their life. I'm considered to be in the upper tiers, but even I started off as not knowing what the heck I was doing. :) Just gotta keep at it - even now I feel there's stuff I can improve myself on.

These days? Nowhere, really, ahah.. :-| I've been trying to put together a Crossover RP off and on for a while now, but it's hard to find people who show an interest. Still, I'm a stubborn person, if nothing else.

Archived