Hello, nice to meet you

Hi Rena, I'm new here as well ... a wee bit nervous about the rp side of things because I've never done it before

but it shall be a fun time learning anyway *jumps back up to the chandelier and puts another episode on*

Welcome to the peaceful and hyper forum that is canterlot.

My name is BlindJester and I will be your new friend here on these forums.

I'm sure you read the rules but just in case please be sure to check out the Getting Started section for goodies and other things that will help you get adjusted. Here at canterlot we hold a lot of different activities for you to participate in such as discussing your favorite character, share youtube links of ponies, creating a app of one or you characters, along with spas, ponydipping, and massages. Please don't be afraid to ask our helpful staff any questions you may have and also you must make 5 posts in the intro section before you're allowed anywhere else this helps prevent trolls and spam bots but gives you a great opportunity to meet and greet other new bronies.

I hope you enjoy your stay and welcome to the herd.

Thank you so much, I already feel better about the rp board. I missed out on replying to all your messages, why did I have to join at 1am? Don't worry I made a point to read the rules before I posted anything. It still is strange how MLP hooked into me and won't let go, I think it is some kind of mind control conspiracy.