MLP merchandise at Target

Meow

So, when I go to any of my local Targets I always make a straight shot to the little dollar section that's right inside the door. I've found really cute stuff there in the past and I know they change it out pretty regularly.

What did I find yesterday?

Hellzyeah, PONIES.

I grabbed at least one of everything I could find, but it was kind of picked thin. I plan on visiting another Target this weekend to see if I can find any more treasures. :3

dxit1s.jpg

My goodies included: One large activity/coloring book, one small activity/coloring book, two magnet notepads (one with celestia and one with twilight), two mini notepads (one with celestia and one with twilight, rainbow and fluttershy), two small post-it pads (one with celestia and one with twilight, rarity and fluttershy), one page of glitter stickers, one page of epoxy stickers, one page of gem stickers and one set of magnets.

Pretty good haul if I do say so myself.

All the stickers include at least one sticker of a main cast pony (+ Spike) along with the odd symbol or cutiemark.

My Target had most of those (I did not see the journals or coloring books) as well as childrens' socks (6 varieties, each with a mane cast member) and totebags (One Celestia, one with Applejack, Rainbowdash and Pinkie, one with Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy)

EDIT: Today I went to a different Target and found Paper Pails, 2 sets of markers (one has 6 markers in it, one has 3 with stamps on the end)

Oh lawd! I need to visit my local Super Target right now! I know exactly that section you are referring to and I would love to have those stickers (I am a sucker for stickers, I put them all over my sketchbooks for give them a more personal feel but never had any FiM ones. :o

• 3 weeks later...

My town doesn't have a Target. :sniff:

Same with me, but when I had to travel to Virginia on business a few days ago, I found a Target store there and they had a small "Canterlot" section with many toys and other MLP FiM stuff.

The one thing that caught my eye was the storybook they have for sale.

I quickly read through it (very short, lots of pictures) and although it was a sweet story about friendship, to me it wasn't worth the $9.99 price tag.

I'd love to support buying MLP merchandise, but $9.99 for a short storybook? C'MON!

All of us are currently RPing better stories than was in that book!

But that's just my opinion, and opinions expressed on this MB do not necessarily reflect those of the owner, management and staff of Canterlot.com.

(Just call that last like "My Little Disclaimer") :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My last visit to Target I guiltlessly headed for the toy section and saw; Celestia, Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, CHEERILEE and some random purple and yellow maned pony. I was sort of tempted to get it.

Is anyone else bugged that Applejack is the only pony with an accurate pet/companion?

I never see pony stuff in Canada... I went to the states for a one night trip while heading to my grandparents' and there was pony stuff everywhere :D I didn't bring any american money (or canadian money for that matter) so I couldn't buy anything :sniff:

are there pony bandaids? my legs were all cut up from walking around the forest at my grandparents' farm and I used up all of my Granny's bandaids. I was going to buy pony ones to replace them with, but I couldn't find any...

...and I would've ripped off the ones I had on and replaced them with pony bandaids to 8-)

I knew the the plastic princess celestia toy was pink, but I didn't realize ALL the celestia toys were pink :shock: I looked through the pony toys and there were piles upon piles of pink celestias