Oh herro. :D

FrozenPegasus

About Myself: I love making friends and helping out anypony in need. and I LOVE making art!

How I found Canterlot.com: User: Scarlet

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friend showed me the show and I fell in love on episode 4.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Herro! I cant wait to be your friend! And if you have a problem with something, I might be able to help. I love helping people. I also make art for others. Sometimes I'll do it for free, but mostly commissions. Here is my Devientart! Request if you want. I'll reply within 20 minutes to 2 days.

Can't wait to be your friend! :DDD Have a good day now.

About Myself: I love making friends and helping out anypony in need. and I LOVE making art!

How I found Canterlot.com: User: Scarlet

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friend showed me the show and I fell in love on episode 4.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie

Herro! I cant wait to be your friend! And if you have a problem with something, I might be able to help. I love helping people. I also make art for others. Sometimes I'll do it for free, but mostly commissions. Here is my Devientart! Request if you want. I'll reply within 20 minutes to 2 days.

Can't wait to be your friend! :DDD Have a good day now.

Your avatar is so freaking cute little brother! i just want to snuggle her!!!

Hello and welcome to canterlot :) I cant wait to become your friend ;) Enjoy your fine stay in this epic city

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Your avatar is so freaking cute little brother! i just want to snuggle her!!!

Heyo Frozen, glad to have you here :)

Yay! Friendz! :D *Huggles*

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

We have many talented artists in our group, glad you could join us!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Archived