Hullo, ponies! *blush* ^^

LittleSkyHeart

About Myself: Just a little pegasus with a whole lotta love

How I found Canterlot.com: A few amazing friends!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, I just LOVE ponies and horses, and I saw brightly colored ponies! With wings and magic! I could not stay away!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hullo, you beautiful ponies! I have stumbled apon your wonderful forums, and now I am here to say hello! Let me tell you a bit about meself:

I am a small town country girl, who loves love and indie music, vintage and friendship, doctor who and supernatural, dancing and singing, art and reading, and of course MY LITTLE PONY!!! :);) :!: :evil::smirk::roll: ^^ I love many other things, but that is a quick little blurb :3

Now, I am incredibly shy, but I am trying hard to put myself out there, and make new friends! My shyness may result in many blushes ^///^ But that is just me :3

I am also very peaceful, and loving, but I can be feirce when it comes to protecting my family and friends. But I try never to judge, and always to love, and accept people, and ponies, and wolves, and gryfons, and, well, EVERYONE fro who they are! ^^

I love the environment, and I love animals and such! I am not a "hippie" but I feel like if I was in 70's I so would have been XD

Anyways, enough babbling! ^^ My OC is my avatar, and I say HULLO, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

(omygosh, catbug! :catbug: )

Welcome in the Canterlot dear.

I wish you to enjoy it and have fun.

Be sure you will find lots of friends. This forum is a great place full of sweet and kind people. :)

Feel free to ask me for help. :)

Welcome in the Canterlot dear.

I wish you to enjoy it and have fun.

Be sure you will find lots of friends. This forum is a great place full of sweet and kind people. :)

Feel free to ask me for help. :)

Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate it, it is SO nice to hear a nice hullo ^^

Welcome to Canterlot! I know you're going to have a great time. Everyone here is really nice, as I'm sure you'll soon be finding out :)

I already have! ^^ What a warm and wonderful community! <3

Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate it, it is SO nice to hear a nice hullo ^^

You're welcome, friend. :)

Well the show is about the friendship and kidness. As this forum.

*hugie*

Archived