Magic Guild Recruitment Thread Mk. II (And Other OOC Stuff)

Ack! Pocket Change must be added...He needs to help Moondancer with a personal quest of theirs there anyways...And they can save on train fare by doing two quests in one trip!

Should be easy for Pocket to defeat the evil! Foggy Fog? He'll wear his hat and jacket...Dread? He has Moondancer at his side. It's impossible to feel dread when she's around! <3

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But unicorn magic is no match for earth pony might! Java shall froth evil's milk of injustice, with his steamer of honor! Grind their beans with his hammer of the court! And brew their foul deeds back into a mochiato purity! And this pony's talent is math!

Java shall froth evil's milk of injustice, with his steamer of honor! Grind their beans with his hammer of the court! And brew their foul deeds back into a mochiato purity! And this pony's talent is math!

Uh. No.

But he can bring his Hot Mom along. <3

Anywho, I added the Hollow Shades adventure to the RP list. And in the next coming days, I'll cook up a new Guild HQ activity that everyone can partake in. And it'll have lots of magic spellcasting! :D

Huh? Is this a thing?

Well I guess Lightout would be interested in joining, just so he could get access to the Spellbound's library to see if they had anything he didn't. I doubt he'd actually do anything with it other than that of course, but hey you never know.

If of course this is still going...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

UPDATE: since the old magic practice thread had to be put on indefinite hiatus, Lux has set up a new practice RP for Spellbound members at http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21187-canterlot-spellbound-practice-makes-perfect-open-to-any-spellbound-members/

Yes, I made that thread to try and renew the Spellbound concept. I wanted to make it open to all so that even if someone has to drop out it can remain open. 

Ah, I was wondering if there was an OOC for this Spellbound thing. Looks like I've found it. :)

So I'll go ahead and toss in Blitzy~ http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21096-blitz-trigger-ready/#entry544132

Added Blitz to the member list. Have fun with Spellbound! :D

Archived