I'm a Brony, and I don't give a hoof.

This-Charming-Man

Hello Everypony,

Name: I have a full name, but everypony can call me T, for my IRL Name, or by my Pony Name. No hooves are given to which

Pony Name: Charmer

Interesting facts:

:TSparkle: Caunedheil is my IRL GF, and I love her very much.

:TSparkle: I play music, and so does my pony.

:TSparkle: I never watched MLP: FiM until my wonderful GF was watching it one evening, and I found myself transfixed with it.

:TSparkle: I attend university, to become a Veterinarian.

:TSparkle: I posted a video of an PMV on my Fraternity's Facebook forum, and everypony loved it.

:TSparkle: I hope to get to know you all very well!

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Seeing as your girlfriend is Caunedheil she can fill you in on what goes on but I'll give a few tips.

Please be sure to stop by theGetting Started Section for information on how our forums work and the etiquette we hope from our brony buddies<3

You need to make 5 posts in the intro section before you are allowed anywhere else. (Helps us keep the troll and spam bot numbers down)

I'm jealous of Caunedheil because my boyfriend isn't a brony :cry::wail:

And please enjoy yourself during your stay with us in canterlot

Don't be afraid to ask our kind staff any lingering questions you may have we will be happy to help :o

Welcome to the herd.

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Seeing as your girlfriend is Caunedheil she can fill you in on what goes on but I'll give a few tips.

Please be sure to stop by theGetting Started Section for information on how our forums work and the etiquette we hope from our brony buddies<3

You need to make 5 posts in the intro section before you are allowed anywhere else. (Helps us keep the troll and spam bot numbers down)

I'm jealous of Caunedheil because my boyfriend isn't a brony :cry::wail:

And please enjoy yourself during your stay with us in canterlot

Don't be afraid to ask our kind staff any lingering questions you may have we will be happy to help :o

Welcome to the herd.

I told him how amazing everypony was :D

Thank you very much! I am glad to see such active, and courteous Moderators, as well as members. I already feel at home with such a warm welcome into your community. I'll make it my personal goal to strictly follow the rules, and promise to treat all my fellow members with the respect and etiquette that I hope to be returned to me, in turn.

Thank you very much! I am glad to see such active, and courteous Moderators, as well as members. I already feel at home with such a warm welcome into your community. I'll make it my personal goal to strictly follow the rules, and promise to treat all my fellow members with the respect and etiquette that I hope to be returned to me, in turn.

We welcome every new brony with open hooves(As Caunedheil put it to me once x3) and hold you with a caring and gentle embrace.

And that's all we ask for I think you and Caunedheil will be great additions to our community :o