Hello! Xeol of MLP Kart Game is here!

Xeol StarDream

Well hello there! Welcome to the nice and giving forums that is Canterlot!

My name is BlindJester and I will be your new friend on this forum!

Welp you answered my two main questions so I'll continue on.

You need 5 comments on the intro thread before you are allowed anywhere else (Helps us keep the trolls and spam bots in control :P ) and I must point you towards the Getting Started to know our rules and possibly get some free goodies! ;)

Please don't be afraid to ask any questions to our kind staff if you have any lingering questions!

Welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Hello! I am Xeol!

I'm the maker of Rainbow Blast Dash aka My Little Pony Zero-Race!

As you may have noticed, I've been progressing on this for a while and just to say now...

It's nice to meet you. I may RP.

It's Awesome to see you here. :D

You have mlpzero.canterlot.com available if you'd like to use our resources. PM me for confirmation and FTP will be given.

Anyone else with a significant community effort you'd like canterlot.com's help with, also contact me! :Celest:

Can't wait to race! :20:

Welcome to Canterlot! I see someone got the link to the Getting Started section out of the way for you already. Cool to see a game developer here for FiM games, I'm very curious to see what that's all about. :geek: Plenty here to do with your fellow fans wither you are into RP or not. :o Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Yes! I'm serious and I'm not replacing, I'm placeholding!

Placeholding is where the voice of a placeholder is used then replaced by the main voice actor once everything is fixed.

Sometimes, when the voice actor can't make the voice for a certain reason example she can do Rainbow Dash but can't do Apple Jack because of some reasons like phlegm or can't really do her right for some reason... A placeholder comes in. Then later at the time she can do AJ then the placeholder's voice is replaced.

Why? It's my job silly! I do it as a side activity before and after school. Doing it at our studio here in the Philippines placed on a live Skype stream.

EDIT:

Obviously some spoilers unnoticed in my blog: http://xeol.tumblr.com/

Also my voice profile: http://www.voices.com/people/johnkapid

Hey there Xeol! Welcome again to the boards :P

I've been setting up your forum and the groups you asked for, they are pretty much ready to go, all i need from you is a list of who needs to be in which group, and what types of sub-forums you'd like. I sent you a PM about it, but i'm putting it here just incase you look here first ;}

I'm very excited to have you and your crew here! I hope they come and introduce themselves soon if they havnt already!

Did I mention some hints in Season 2?

I'm not just the ordinary Game Developer. What you got here is a placeholder voice actor for the actual show. :P

14514%20-%20artist%3Aenma-darei%20celestia%20reaction_face%20spit_take.png

OH. MY. GOSH. You lucky devil you!

EDIT: I just saw this on your page:

"Oopsies! I'm sorry Ditzy!" -Carrot Top

I lol'd at this.

Is- Is that canon? :?:

Well, we don't know if she is canon or not but we did a line of her in the studio on break. :D

Hmm, so Carrot Top is talking to a pony called Ditzy. But we don't know for sure if that will be our beloved, wall-eyed angel yet. But considering how often those two are together in the fandom... could we have the official name for her...? Hmm...

I wonder what voice they'll use for Carrot Top. So far she's had kinda whiny ("we couldn't fit it all in!" from Swarm of the Century) and haughty (I forget the exact line, but it was in Boast Busters, when Rarity complained about green hair).