Um, Hello Everypony!

GoldenSky

About Myself: I'm 15 years old and going into 11th grade in high school. I like to draw, sing, write, and occasionally I try making a game or two. They never end up finished though because I don't know how to sprite well.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found it on Google while looking for MLP RP forums.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, at first I wasn't sure about My Little Pony. I thought it a little childish, but then I decided to give it a chance since I hadn't actually even seen an episode of it. After seeing the first episode, I fell in love with the show!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello there, everypony! I'm Golden Sky and I just registered to this website. I hope to get to know everypony well. ^u^

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow, I just saw this now. ^ ^; Thanks everypony for the warm welcome! :);):smirk::smug::oops::kissy: So far, I really like it here~! And I actually do think this is the best MLP RP forum on the web. It's the most professional looking I've seen so far and it's very friendly~ Not to forget, active!

Archived