Hola, Derpy here

DJ Derpy Hooves

Hi all, I was directed here by the kart racing project

I'm a musician and I'm working within a few game projects atm, aside from that I've done a few tunes on youtube under the artist name Derpy Hooves, a few of which have ended up on Equestria Daily, a few examples being:

Aside from that, I've been getting more into online gaming as of late thanks to steam, modded Warcraft 3 a while ago and I play some stringed instruments, mainly bass guitar.

Hi!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you are up to speed.

You'll also need to make at least 5 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count is under your avatar and username.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

I totally approve of all the creative ventures all our bronies are coming up with! I wonder if Hasbro has any inkling of what's going on in the Internet Communities. :P

Hi!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you are up to speed.

You'll also need to make at least 5 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count is under your avatar and username.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Alright thanks I'll keep that in mind

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I'm a musician and I'm working within a few game projects atm, aside from that I've done a few tunes on youtube under the artist name Derpy Hooves, a few of which have ended up on Equestria Daily, a few examples being:

(snip)

Wow! Sounds great! :D

You need to make 5 post in introductions :)

Yeah I saw that, not a very talkative person so I'm just sort of doing "filler" now to get out of the intro section

Seems I'm late to the party but oh well better late then never

Welcome to Canterlot!

I'm BlindJester and I will be your new friend here on these great forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay and welcome to the herd.

Thanks!

Yeah I saw that, not a very talkative person so I'm just sort of doing "filler" now to get out of the intro section

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks!

It is just one more post :) (Helping ya with it XD)

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks!

It is just one more post :) (Helping ya with it XD)

Double thanks to you!

Aside from that, I've been getting more into online gaming as of late thanks to steam, modded Warcraft 3 a while ago and I play some stringed instruments, mainly bass guitar.

Heya! Everyone else already mentioned the basics so I won't repeat all that jazz, but I will point out we have a Music Showcase section in our Creative Section for musical pony fans to show off their works as well. :)