Where are you from, friends?

Elssir

Okay. Another question.

I noticed that lots of you are from the North America. I wonder if here's somepony else who is from Europe like me.

And than... I'm just curious too. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings from Singapore, South-East Asia to be exact in region, where brony groups feel more like guerilla factions than full-on legions amidst our social climate.

However, I'm studying my undergrad bachelors in north-west England, so yeah, I Europa on a rock. But since it's Summer, I'm back in Asia, and I miss my always cool climate.

My life has been academic life has been spent on rocks.

Greetings from Singapore, South-East Asia to be exact in region, where brony groups feel more like guerilla factions than full-on legions amidst our social climate.

However, I'm studying my undergrad bachelors in north-west England, so yeah, I Europa on a rock. But since it's Summer, I'm back in Asia, and I miss my always cool climate.

My life has been academic life has been spent on rocks.

Wow, it has to be pretty hard to be so far away from the homeland...

Wow, it has to be pretty hard to be so far away from the homeland...

Eh, not really. Sure there are the occasional things I miss, but weather that doesn't make me feel bad, and the freedom from being alone is worth it. Although It'll give me bad habits, it's still worth it.

Eh, not really. Sure there are the occasional things I miss, but weather that doesn't make me feel bad, and the freedom from being alone is worth it. Although It'll give me bad habits, it's still worth it.

Ah, I see. Well I don't know this. I'm sitting in the heart of the Europe (Prague) and I'm visiting another countries just for the holidays... I can't imagine this. :)

I'm lazy but I have the urge to explore. Go figure my self-conflicting mind.

This is my life in one sentence

Yeah the Canadian Nature is breathtaking,most of the country is untouched so much so that we have the most national parks.

Oh and we do follow the "Canadians are really nice." Stereotype,We are a nice populous.

Yeah the Canadian Nature is breathtaking,most of the country is untouched so much so that we have the most national parks.

Oh and we do follow the "Canadians are really nice." Stereotype,We are a nice populous.

I'm sure with that. I know just two guys from Canada but they're very nice and kind. But here in Czech people are also nice. Just wuth the nature it's harder. Even if we care about our nature very much... hundreds of years changed it a lot...

Tartarus. I'm really not sure where MLP got the idea that my realm is so tame as to only sometimes spew forth a beasty or two. I'm having a chat with our PR clown.

My home is the Carousel Boutique, Ponyille's finest and most fabulous dressmaking establishment! ;)

Seriously though, just another from the US. Born in New Mexico, lived most of my life here in Texas. :blush:

I'm from me muddah. She came from 'er muddah, an' she came from 'er muddah 'oo, legend 'as it, jumped for'f from th' ground fully formed an' unleashed a twenny-year plague a' locusts on th' 'ole of th' western Ukraine.

Seriously though I'm a Canadian with long-distant Ukrainian roots.

I'm American... but I really wished I lived in Europe. Its a nice place :)

Hehe. Be sure with that. :D Europe is a magical place. Especially for its rich history.

And the best place in the Europe? Czech republic of course. :D

But seriously... you have much more intetesting nature. Here we have just Norway and Iceland. Rest of the Europe is actually transformed....

Hehe. Be sure with that. :D Europe is a magical place. Especially for its rich history.

And the best place in the Europe? Czech republic of course. :D

But seriously... you have much more intetesting nature. Here we have just Norway and Iceland. Rest of the Europe is actually transformed....

By interesting nature you must mean the Mcdonalds and 7 Elevens on every street corner? XD

Actually though, America isn't that bad. I live in Virginia, close to the coast. So we go to the beach often, and there's a lot of cool historical stuff here.

I just love Europe though. It's so different from the USA... never been to Czech though. So far I've been to Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Ireland, and France. Going to England and Spain next summer :D

If you like history you should visit Czech Republic too. We're know as the medieval fort of Europe. Here we have a castle on every hill. :D

And we're in the heart of Europe. (Still the west) :D

By interesting nature you must mean the Mcdonalds and 7 Elevens on every street corner? XD

Actually though, America isn't that bad. I live in Virginia, close to the coast. So we go to the beach often, and there's a lot of cool historical stuff here.

I just love Europe though. It's so different from the USA... never been to Czech though. So far I've been to Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Ireland, and France. Going to England and Spain next summer :D

Well Smiley, up here in Maine there aren't quite so many chain companies like down there. Lot's of trees, and critters, and............trees. Oh, and there's snow, in the winter. Lots of snow. Seriously. There's a lot of snow......

I hate snow......

Oh, and Elssir, awesome!

Archived