A dangerous trekk across the map. Bodyguards, Theives, and Diamond Dogs needed! (Closed)

Ummm i dont know, a griffon or a changeling, I really dont want to upset any one, so i am willing to say Derp can have it if he wants it and il just go as a random encounter.

What I meant was, both of you can pick the bodyguard role but no more bodyguards after that. :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet, Blackwing, if he was a Bodyguard, wouldnt be doing it for pay, it would be to attone for bad decisons he has made. And though he is no longer a Theif this score seems like something that would make him go again...

Edit: Im going to make him a Bodyguard, he is no longer a Theif and he has taken to trying to attone for his past action's so putting him in a theif role would kinda mess how i made him.

Not yet, Blackwing, if he was a Bodyguard, wouldnt be doing it for pay, it would be to attone for bad decisons he has made. And though he is no longer a Theif this score seems like something that would make him go again...

Edit: Im going to make him a Bodyguard, he is no longer a Theif and he has taken to trying to attone for his past action's so putting him in a theif role would kinda mess how i made him.

Okie. Bodyguard it is

Also, I'm not expecting every character with the bodyguard role to show up immediately. If they all just so happen to be in such a secluded little town at once it wouldn't make much sense after all. A few of em being in Bareback Gulch is fine, but I think the rest should be in Las Pegasus or along the way. Let me know where you plan to have your character show up so I'll have a better idea on the matter. :)

How about random encounter, then bodyguard. :D

Sounds good to me. My tentative plan is to have Naj on the run from some wild animal (which she accidentally provoked), when she stumbles onto the group, about about a third to halfway through the trip (whenever fits best, I'm playing that one by ear a bit). She'd then stick with them to help out, for a few reasons.

Added! The more bodyguards the better! :D

Sounds good, I'm quite excited to see how this will play out! :)

I think it would be best if Rusty encountered the group on the road, perhaps about a quarter into the journey. As you said, it would be sort of strange to have all of the bodyguards happen to be in the same town at the same time :P

Will we be initiating a posting order of some sort?

Yep. I'm new at structuring such a large thread so I might be a little derpy at first, but here goes.

I'm thinking posts should commonly be made in the form of a cycle so to speak, but there will of course be some exceptions. I'll also post here if there's anything special to mention. And for those waiting till later to bring their characters in, tell me the location they'll be showing up in. :) (If that's not what you meant by post order let me know, GhostGirl. I'm pretty new to this particular thing. :blush: )

My current thought was to have Naj show up somewhere between Las Pegasus and Dodge Junction, though she could show up anywhere wilderness if someone needs/wants a random event.

Earlier is better, since that means I can participate in more of the thread, but pretty much anywhere in the wilderness should work.

Aw I think I may be too late for this :(

Unless I'm not in which case Razor Wind could make for a fun random.encounter. The Adventure-sus is always exploring the world so he'd probably bump into the convoy along the way!

Un momento while I dig up my app.. haven't been around here in a month or so.

Edit: POOT APPLICATION HERE

Heh alright, hope I don't overload things! ^^;

But Yesh, any specific points where random encounters would happen? Or is it just as 'Jump in when you feel like it' kinda thing?

As best I can tell, the current order and position is:

Winter

Dunder

>Blackwing

Lionheart

Whimsy

Also, Lumikou: it's a minor thing, but I would appreciate if you put the character's name somewhere in the post next time (replacing one instance of 'she' or a few of them for example, or having it in a banner). Not a huge issue, but it makes the thread go that much more smoothly.

As best I can tell, the current order and position is:

Winter

Dunder

>Blackwing

Lionheart

Whimsy

Also, Lumikou: it's a minor thing, but I would appreciate if you put the character's name somewhere in the post next time (replacing one instance of 'she' or a few of them for example, or having it in a banner). Not a huge issue, but it makes the thread go that much more smoothly.

I'll fix up the post a little bit for that, I still gotta work on the banner unfortunately

Archived