Hallo everypony!

Nosey Drops

My name is Nosey Drops, but please, just call me Nosey! :)

My main intrests are videogames, books, history, and playing the piano. And don't forget MLP!

Anyways, if you talk nerdy/history to me I'll love you forever and ever.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all, and I hope that my time here will be as awsome as everyone makes it look!

Welcome to Canterlot!

My name is BlindJester and I will be your new bestie here on these kind forums!

I LOVE piano! I used to play it all the time until my brother borked my keyboard. :evil:

Anyway I have two questions for ya

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in Canterlot's wonderful RP section

If yes then great! Can't wait to see you there

If no then that's great we have plenty of things to explode your huge pony loving heart discussions of which episode is the best, who's your favorite character, what you expect in season 2, canoeing, carriage racing, polo.

You'll need to post five times in the intro thread before you are allowed anywhere else this helps us contain the troll and spam bots and also gives you a great opportunity to get to know all other new bronies. Please do not be afraid to ask our caring staff any lingering questions you may have about anything.

Welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay.

It's defientely nice to meet you all, I can't wait to get started!

@BlindJester: I only have a keyboard right now, but I would probably do something crazy get my paws on a real piano!

Yes, I do RP pretty well(This is my first Pony forum!).

I've spent time refining my own characters, read all the rules, etc. etc. So I'm ready to start, just whenever I post two more times I suppose..

@BlindJester: I only have a keyboard right now, but I would probably do something crazy get my paws on a real piano!

Oh another keyboard Pony! Nice :) i'm too play on keyboard, but right now my keyboard has broken :wail:

My keyboard is perfectly normal, but I just shy away from it because it sounds so.. fake, I suppose. It really bothers me so I don't bother with it!