Noctis Wing (Ready)

Shadowbolt0

Name: Noctis Wing

Species: Aerion (Bat Pony)

Eye colour: Noctis'seyes are a light shade of blue. Due to her being an Aerion, her pupils form small slits.

Character colour: Noctis’s coat is a dark navy blue.

Mane/Tail/Other: Noctis's mane and tail are the same colour, which is that of a light blue, similar to her eyes. Her mane is short at the front, while long at the back. Her hair of often tied up in a ponytail, and is very straight. Her tail is also very straight and very neat, but does not contain other accessories..

Physique: Noctis is slightly small for her age, with a lithe body. Despite this, she is extremely fit and that can be seen. Her bat wings are smaller for her age, if only just, because of her smaller stance. She is no different to another member of the Aerion species, except for her slightly small stature.

Residence: Noctis currently resides within the Equestrian Capital City of Canterlot.

Occupation: Noctis' current occupation is being a member of Lunar Guard to Princess Luna.

Cutie Mark: Noctis Cutie Mark is a White Shield with a silver blade. (Do we need to have the story)

Unique Traits: Noctis carries on her uniform an old blade. This blade holds her family’s crest (An owl) engraved onto the hilt of the blade. She recalls her father's stories about how the blade used to have magical properties before Luna’s banishment, but Noctis doesn’t know what they do or how to make the magic return. She heard that its’ power of the shadows vanished when their Princess was banished to the moon.

History: Noctis was born many years before Princess Luna’s return, and lived an uneventful life with her colony for many years that lived in the mountains. These mountains were north of Canterlot, near the Whitetail Forest. In those years, Noctis got a reputation as an explorer, a troublemaker and a do-gooder, each was given to her by her peers and elders with good reason. The mare would often be leaving the safety of their colony and exploring the mountains around her home, despite common acceptance that you don’t go exploring alone. Eventually, Noctis had gathered a small group who went exploring together, and this continued until she was a young mare. Her family knew that they couldn’t stop Noctis from exploring, so her father one day presented her with her family’s heritage blade to protect herself and her friends. He also started teaching his daughter how to protect themselves against the numerous beasts they might encounter on her travels, along with the blade, he gave her a shield which also had her family’ crest engraved on it.

It was during one of these expeditions that one of Noctis traveling friends went missing. Noctis hunted for her friend for several hours, until they all found him. He had been grabbed by a young drake that was developing into a mature dragon. Noctis friends all wanted to run, but Noctis went in, regardless, to save her friend. The battle with the beast was a brutal one, and Noctis failed to kill the Dragon, but freed her friend by making the beast flee. Noctis passed out after the beast fled, due to her injuries. She had many burn marks on her body due to the beasts flame, she also had scratch marks all over her body. After returning to her colony and during her recovery, she discovered she’d managed to acquire her cutie mark.

She knew she couldn’t stay in the colony, it was too small for her, she needed freedom, new places to explore. She announced her departure to her family, and once again, knowing they couldn’t stop her, they wished her the best of luck and let her depart, family weapons to remind her she is welcome back. She flew south, and eventually found the city of Canterlot. She took refuge in the city, and quickly found Princess Luna. She joined into the Lunar Guards, and has recently completed her training and is been issued into the guards.

Character Personality: Noctis is brash, can easily be described as a ‘tom-boy’ due to her personality. She is always looking for things to do, and much prefers doing exploring with others. She is quick to trust, however, she doesn’t reveal everything to her more recent friends. She likes to test the waters, doing questionable and reckless actions out of the fun of it, as well as seeing if her friends enjoy it as well. Reckless at times, she doesn’t always think before she speaks or acts.

Character Summary: Noctis is a Luna Guard that enjoys exploring and facing new dangers. She is often trying to find new things to do, and is quick to trust newly meet strangers. She is often placing herself into danger, challenging herself to be the best she can be. She initially deceives most ponies she meets, because she wants to ensure they are trustworthy before she trusts them. Because she is an Aerion, she understands that not everypony will trust her, but that doesn’t stop Noctis from doing what she wants. She is less caring about what others think of her, as long as she can take care of her friends and have fun while doing it, she is satisfied.

Wow, you're the one that came up with Midnight Blossom right after Luna Eclipsed? Pretty cool. Is someone going to app Cloud Skipper?

Also you have that Midnight Blossom tumblr right?

Midnight Blossom belongs to Equestria Prevails so I'm not sure this app is allowed. You have to make your own characters or apply for a cast member I think. From what I can tell, using OC's that belong to someone else isn't permitted.

There was someone who made this already? I made Midnight a while ago, and i apped her into WoE some time last year. I wasn't aware someone else had created this before me. I had no idea, guess my bad. I wasn't aware that someone had made this character before me. Been using Midnight since i created her after hearing and reading couple fanfics about the Aerions after Luna Eclipsed came out.

I'll just rename her, sorry about this. It was not an attempt at theft on Equestrian-Prevails' character, and i'll change it back to WiP until i update her.

There was someone who made this already? I made Midnight a while ago, and i apped her into WoE some time last year. I wasn't aware someone else had created this before me. I had no idea, guess my bad. I wasn't aware that someone had made this character before me. Been using Midnight since i created her after hearing and reading couple fanfics about the Aerions after Luna Eclipsed came out.

I'll just rename her, sorry about this. It was not an attempt at theft on Equestrian-Prevails' character, and i'll change it back to WiP until i update her.

I see now that the her appearance among other details aren't the same as Equestria Prevails's character. I got confused since your Midnight Blossom was a royal guard female bat pony, and Equestria Prevails's Midnight Blossom shares the same traits AND is your profile picture. Changing the name might be for the better though since there are a lot of similarities.

I see now that the her appearance among other details aren't the same as Equestria Prevails's character. I got confused since your Midnight Blossom was a royal guard female bat pony, and Equestria Prevails's Midnight Blossom shares the same traits AND is your profile picture. Changing the name might be for the better though since there are a lot of similarities.

Yeah, i didn't intend to steal the name. It's been the name i've used for this character (And all my FFA characters) for a long time and i hadn't searched for a character of the same name. Might take me some time to think of a good name for her.

Nightwing, its just a idea i thought of. It might work for her, ik u like the name Midnight so maybe her real name could be Nightwing though she likes to be called Midnight? Just another thought. Anyway, these are just suggestions :)

Hi there!

Now that all of the former issues have been settled, I will gladly evaluate this app.

All of the required fields are filled, very well written, marvelous detailed cutie mark story too!

Although this app is rather brief in places, I believe there's enough here for it to pass.

I am recommending this app for further Senior RPH analysis!

:D:D:D

Hi there!

Now that all of the former issues have been settled, I will gladly evaluate this app.

All of the required fields are filled, very well written, marvelous detailed cutie mark story too!

Although this app is rather brief in places, I believe there's enough here for it to pass.

I am recommending this app for further Senior RPH analysis!

:D:D:D

You mention it being brief in areas. If you could please specify what areas this is, and i'll happily see what i can do to make them more detailed.

Thank you for recommending this app, and applogises for the 'fraud' with the name. It was not intentional.

Well, since you asked, both the Character Personality and Character Summary sections are rather short. If you'd like to expand those areas of the app, that's fine, but even if you don't, I believe this app will be found to be acceptable when the SRPH's review it.

Well, since you asked, both the Character Personality and Character Summary sections are rather short. If you'd like to expand those areas of the app, that's fine, but even if you don't, I believe this app will be found to be acceptable when the SRPH's review it.

I see what you mean, they are a lot shorter than I intended. I'll leave it how it mostly because of a lot of issues IRL (Broken arm from stupid drivers and now a injured leg cause someone bumped me when i was walking down some stairs).

Archived