CrazyScion

CrazyScion

About Myself: I live in the western part of the US. On top of MLP. I am a huge anime fan, as well as a fan of Touhou and Marvel.

How I found Canterlot.com: Looked up an MLP RP sight

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I love the show and the fandom

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello my name is Crazy Scion, but I prefer that people jsut call me Scion. I use to do a fair ammount of Roleplay a while back, but I've fallen out of practice. So this is sort of my attempt to get back in the game. I would ask people to please be pateint with me as I readjust to the setting.

Otherwise I hope to have som fun on this sight, and would love to hear how people keep in contact. Well I'm off to sleep so I won't be responding after this post. Just a fair warning to anyone who reads this right as it's posted.

Wow I am actually amazed at how many people responded since I was last on. Thank you all so much for your warm welcome. I will accept your praise and nutella with open arms. I'm hoping today to begin my research into which RP's to join. If any one wants to recomend me somthing I am open to suggestions and thank you for your input.

Archived