Adorkable joins the brawl!

Adorkable

Hello, all!

My name is Adorkable, and it's so very nice to meet you!

A few facts and tidbits about myself:

- I've been a Brony since October of 2012.

- Twilight Sparkle is and always has been my favorite pony.

- I have a very deep and touching story about how Twilight became my favorite, I'll be sure to share it sometime!

- I love video games.

- I hope to make a difference in the Brony community someday, one where I can help others and bring smiles all around.

- "You'll Play Your Part" is my all time favorite MLP tune.

- I am pretty big on grammar, I love seeing everything about it perfect!

- I am the lead Admin of my local Brony meet-up group.

- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is my favorite video game of all time.

- I'm a huge fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog series.

- I love to make new friends!

- I love to make people smile.

- I am pretty big on rules, so don't expect any trouble from me.

- I'm currently looking for a Brony forum to call my new "forum home", will this be it? Sure hope so!

That's about all I can think of at the moment, I'm afraid. If you'd like to know more about me, or would just like to have a general chat, I would be happy to answer questions here, or in a PM. Either is perfectly fine!

Thanks, everyone. I'm happy to be here at Canterlot.com! :)

Welcome to canterlot my gaming friend :) I love gaming, one of my favorite series is Final Fantasy, i love those types. Skyrim is very good as well. I noticed what you did the with title, Super smash bro's brawl right? Anyway, i hope you enjoy it here :)

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Thanks so much! I'll do my best to!

Welcome to canterlot my gaming friend :) I love gaming, one of my favorite series is Final Fantasy, i love those types. Skyrim is very good as well. I noticed what you did the with title, Super smash bro's brawl right? Anyway, i hope you enjoy it here :)

Ah, you caught that? Nice! Yes, it was from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It seemed like a pretty unique way to title the thread.

Thanks for the best wishes! I promise I'll do my best to enjoy it here. I'd really like to be able to call Canterlot my new home. :)

Welcome, welcome, Adorkable! You get a bunch of gold stars for liking Twilight Sparkle and having such a cool, upbeat introduction. :)

If you have any questions about anything, drop somepony here a PM- everypony's more than willing to help if you need any assistance getting settled in. If you're this sunny all the time (and even if you're not- we all have bad days, and that's okay!), I think you'll fit right in. I'd also love to hear your personal story regarding Twilight sometime. For now, though welcome to Canterlot! :D

Hmm... you say all the right things...

Twilight Sparkle... check

Video games... check

Grammar... check

Rules... check

The only thing missing is love of books and literature... but I'm willing to overlook that oversight... :P

Also this is the best pony site I've seen. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

Welcome to Canterlot :)

Hi there, welcome to Canterlot! :fhappy:

Hello! And thanks so much! I'm happy to be here. :)

Welcome, welcome, Adorkable! You get a bunch of gold stars for liking Twilight Sparkle and having such a cool, upbeat introduction. :)

If you have any questions about anything, drop somepony here a PM- everypony's more than willing to help if you need any assistance getting settled in. If you're this sunny all the time (and even if you're not- we all have bad days, and that's okay!), I think you'll fit right in. I'd also love to hear your personal story regarding Twilight sometime. For now, though welcome to Canterlot! :D

I won't deny that I am a fan of gold stars. :)

I am very sunny all the time! I'll do my best to fit in around here, I look forward to growing with the community and making friends with everyone. I'll definately be posting my story sometime soon! Canterlot has a blog section, right? :)

Hmm... you say all the right things...

Twilight Sparkle... check

Video games... check

Grammar... check

Rules... check

The only thing missing is love of books and literature... but I'm willing to overlook that oversight... :razz:

Also this is the best pony site I've seen. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

Welcome to Canterlot :)

I'm glad I've said the right things! I can't say I've been that big of a reader, but I'm happy to hear that little section will be overlooked.

Is it? I'm happy to hear so, that's just what I'm looking for. :)

Nice to meet you, I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here.

Thanks! It's nice to meet you as well, I'll certainly do my best. :)

Hello and welcome to Canterlot! :D

Hi! And thank you, much appreciated. :)

Hello and welcome! I hope your time here in Canterlot is awesome! :20:

Hello to you! Much appreciated, I'll definitely try to gain the full experience while being here. :)

OH MY GOODNESS!! I SENSE ANOTHER SONIC FAN!!!! HOLY FUDGE!!! I-I mean...

I welcome thee to Canterlot!!

It is quite nice here in complete honesty.

Please accept this token as my Welcoming gift for you.

*gives nutella with a bow on top*

Nice to meet you!

I do hope would have quite a relationship as friends. (OMG!!! LUV YA DUDE!!! XD)

I'd comment and welcome you, but at this point it's too mainstream.

Still though, I'm very thankful for all the welcomes I've recieved. :)

OH MY GOODNESS!! I SENSE ANOTHER SONIC FAN!!!! HOLY FUDGE!!! I-I mean...

I welcome thee to Canterlot!!

It is quite nice here in complete honesty.

Please accept this token as my Welcoming gift for you.

*gives nutella with a bow on top*

Nice to meet you!

I do hope would have quite a relationship as friends. (OMG!!! LUV YA DUDE!!! XD)

Yes! That's me! A very big Sonic fan. :)

I love nutella, thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived