Hello everypony!

ThunderWing

10 percent luck 20 percent skill 15 percent concentrated power of will, 5 percent pleasure 50 percent pain, 100 percent reason to remember the Name Thunder Wing!

The Name is ThunderWing, I'm kind of new here, but I'm proud and very Happy to join this community! I hope I can make a bunch of new friends here ^^ :20:

Well, Thunderwing - nice t'meet ya...hopefully we can all help make your induction into Ponykind a comfortable and entirely pleasant experience - most ponies who come by here stop and realise that this is truly a fine slice'o'life and make for good conversation and even better company once they settle in.

Already by talking to you in chat, I have a feeling you're gonna fit in perfectly - welcome to the herd! :D

I think from reading all the other intro posts you already have the drill down pat, so I'll spare you the theatrics :D

Welcome to Canterlot! From our IRC chatter I think you'll fit right in. If you need any additional clarification about how we run things here, rules are in the Getting Started section and we've got a dedicated team of staffers always willing to lend a helping hoof. If you've got questions, just ask!

Hey there, and welcome to the forums :D

Glad to see another face here; if you havn't already seen the contest thread, I highly urge you to take a look at it and see what incredible things I am giving away xD

Other than that, what are your hobbies? :'3

10 percent luck 20 percent skill 15 percent concentrated power of will, 5 percent pleasure 50 percent pain, 100 percent reason to remember the Name Thunder Wing!

The Name is ThunderWing, I'm kind of new here, but I'm proud and very Happy to join this community! I hope I can make a bunch of new friends here ^^ :20:

Welcome to the forums, Thunder! We already met in the chat earlier, I was there as Djemba.

Enjoy your stay with us! We are delighted to have you, you silly pony. :3