Hiya~

MistyDreams

Heya everypony! I go by the pony name Misty Dreams obviously, hehe. But just Misty will do.

I got into the pony fandom since episode one, first airing! So I am not simply hopping the bandwagon. But I do think it is a fun and wonderful show and it seems to of sprouted many good communities.

Although I am a VERY shy person I do hope to be active here. I draw so I may post some pony work! At least the picture of my original pony should be posted a bit later today after some sleep … I am a terrible insomniac. I also enjoy RP so I hope there are some good threads! It's been YEARS since I have but I am the type to make at least a full solid paragraph response … I'm super shy about joining in though. Hopefully I get over that.

But um … yeah! Hopefully this place will become my very own pony home ~

Come on out and don't be shy! We've got something for everybrony here. You'll probably notice that you don't have access to the rest of the boards yet, but that's okay, it's just our anti-spam setup. Just make 5 posts here in the intro section and the rest of the boards will unlock.

The Getting Started section has our rules and regs and general housekeeping stuff listed. If you still need help after reading it, you can always contact myself or one of our other dedicated staffers. Their names appear on the portal page. Again, welcome to Canterlot! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Greetings! I understand the shyness part (and the insomnia :!: ), but there is plenty of areas to explore and chat with your fellow fans about wither you are into RP or not. The great thing about the place is its text based so that should ease the shyness and we are a pretty easy going bunch as well. Feel free to ask any questions! :D