worst villain

Sondash145

today we are talking about the worst villain.

my least favorite villain is either Sombra or Chrysalis, because Sombra has little to no personality, depending on who you ask, and queen chrysalis... I don't know. I just don't like her. plu, she has to be the most overrated character, besides maybe Luna, in the friendship is magic series.

also, Monday, or Nov. 3rd, is my birthday! which is tomorrow (or at least the day after I post this)! woohoo!

Well, a lot of this depends on what you classify as a villian. Personally, I think a villian is someone (besides the main cast, I guess) who causes conflict to a plot. They don't have to be evil, necessarilly.

Soo with that in mind, I agree with Diamond Tiara being the worst villian. I mean, they purposely plan how they are going to torture the CMC (Flight to the Finish, for example) and... ugggh. I don't like 'em. I don't mind Silver Spoon though. She seems to just be the lacky of Diamond. I'd like to see an episode where she realizes what she's doing is wrong and redeems herself (Season 5 maybe...?)

But if you're talking about season permeire/finale villians, I'd have to go with Sombra. He's got a cool character design, sure, but he has no depth to him. Why does he want to take over the empire in the first place? Just because? I guess the writers wanted to leave his motivations and backstory and such up to headcanon, but eh, it wouldn't hurt to have a little bit more depth to this guy. (You could argue the same about Sunset Shimmer, since she used to be my least favorite villian. But Rainbow Rocks happened, so she's off the hook ;) )

Yeah, different people would have different definitions of a villain. I don't really see Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon as villains. (Especially not Silver, since she basically is just following along and would be more like a henchman than a villain.) I see those two more as antagonists to the CMC, but I wouldn't say they're in the realm of villain(of course you can think differently).

I don't see how chrys is so popular. her voice and personality just get on my nerves. But I have decided that sombra is worse. GAK had more screen time than him(I may be exaggerating a little) and all he did was laugh and grunt a few times.

something I want to say is: all my least favorite villains have the best designs, ex sunset shimmer, sombra and chrysalis, while my favorites have not so great designs, ex discord

something I want to say is: all my least favorite villains have the best designs, ex sunset shimmer,

*looks at demon Sunset*

*shudders*

EDIT: Also, I think Discord has a nice character design. It fits his wacky personality :P

It's not that he has a bad character design, it's that its not as good as others, and yes, I do think it fits his character. And I meant sunset shimmers normal form, not demon sunset.

Archived