Okay! Got a bunch of people interested, so I'll make a thread of discussion for it now.

As I've said in the interest check thread, this RP is a RP made for fun and for everyone to be happy. Our ponies are getting ready to celebrate their own christmas with their loved ones and will gather to make this super fun! I intend to make this RP have fun moments and some touching ones. If anything I'm not looking for drama in this one (which I always do otherwise XD)

I think it'd be fun if everyone could have his/her moment in the RP as well.

Here I know I'd like to focus on Freesia, my ice fairy. This child loves winter and this is the season for it right now. Seria and her friends will try and make her a super present for this special day. That'd be my idea for my characters,

But I'd like to have ideas from others too! I'd like to know what you'd like to have in this RP!

Oh! If you guys are talkin' about purpose, Rudie really needs to get her social life in check. XD

Cause of her bad-guy mouth and actions, you can clearly tell she doesnt have that much friends, so some drama could happen here! If you guys would alloe drama.. that is.. :3

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/19819-winters-warmness-hearths-warming-eve-rp/

I decided to just start it. Let us keep discussing about it here, though! Whenever we have an idea we'd like to discuss about, it would be nice to put it here! ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived