An Unexpected Vacation (OOC and Interest check)

FluffKinz

Alright, Imma keep this story simple!

We win tickets for a vacation on a really cool resort.

We head to the port to get to that island, and in a turn of events, we end up in a deserted island instead! (Cause deserted islands are awesome!)

There, we have to find a way to survive, as we try to find help too.

That's it! Its going to be like a slice-of-life kind of RP, only, were stuck on an abandoned island.

Keep in mind that this island is going to be HUGE. So, adventuring and exploring is greatly encouraged. Why? Because secrets are swimming all over the place!

Also, even without my permission, you can let YOUR character discover something by himself. Let it be a secret temple, or a hidden passage, anything really.

This can make the RP a bit more interesting.

Also, if you guys want, you can let your ponies go insane, fight, fall in love, basically, you're free to do whatever you want with your character. Just don't let them starve to death.

If you wanna join, just gimme a link to your character, or at least a summary of him/her, and your good to go! If you want, you can also play multiple characters.

Here's my character, Pawline! (pronounced as Paw-lean)

I hope I'll get some biters! :)

(Nom) tastes like fishhook...

I have Irysha who is currently complete and Sigil but would prefer to only RP one at a time. However I would like to have both somewhere around.

Irysha: http://www.canterlot...c/19721-irysha/

Sigil Scabbard

can i make a request...

can we have a posting order?

cause i seem to have a different operating time to everyone else and get left behind really quickly if I'm not watching it like a hawk.

also takes me awhile to write a post to a standard I'm happy with.

i understand a posting order would make it much slower, however i would much rather wait for someone then leave them in the dust and make it their problem to catch up.

• 3 weeks later...

Could you ignore what is said before... its very, very out dated view and request from a silly person.

Just dust and cockroaches? no cobwebs, rusting metal or ancient trees? :razz:

I haven't gotten around to properly creating this character yet, but I'll stick some details of his appearance.

The Blacksmith; Sigil is a tall, middle aged stallion with extremely well built muscles.

His coat is a Ash Grey and his eyes are a Metallic Copper.

His mane is black and braided in unique fashion with various metals woven though it, his tail is much the same but with a small platinum plate settled into it.

Due to multiple experiments with different metals, his coat my glitter if seen in the right light.

• 2 weeks later...

Fluffkinz has mysteriously disappeared, so far the rest of us are deciding whether to continue or start a new thread with similar setting.

if you'd still like to participate, do not hesitate to spam me with mail :P

Whew! Hiya guys!

I've been gone for a while...but hey! I'm back!

I'n short, those who still wanna join might not be able to due to the boat already taking off...but if you can tell me something about it then I might consider! :3

I'll be replying soon!

Archived