What's up?

Zealot

About Myself: Hello folks, I'm Zealot. I'm a writer from England and I like video games. Yep, that's pretty much me. Not much to tell I'm afraid.

How I found Canterlot.com: I searched "MLP forum roleplay" and this was the friendliest looking site. If large...

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: After watching a documentary on bronies (it was positive in case you were wondering) I remembered my plan to watch an episode to see what the fuss was about. It surpassed my expectations in terms of quality and likeability and I watched the second episode, because it was a cliffhanger. I found myself enjoying it so I pressed on. It's nice to just be engrossed in something so simple, yet elegantly clever and entertaining.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Nothing like a good old intro post. Anyway, I used to do a lot of forum roleplay a few years back and I sort of fell out with it until about a year ago when I got back into it. Figure I could go for some RP in MLP. I try and be nice and friendly to folks but from time to time I slip up. Mostly just because written communication seems to always be taken in the worst light it can. I'm a lot better than I was so, yeah, I'm a nice guy.

I will endeavour to find a character idea fitting to the theme of MLP: FIM. A lot of my characters tend to have some sort of martial ability so it'll be a nice challenge trying to come up with a character who doesn't have the ability to fight. Hehe. I guess it's all the video games and action movies. Still, I'll do my best. Just hope it will be interesting as well as workable.

Right, enough about me I guess. What's up? Hope to see you guys around. Happy roleplaying.

-Zealot.

Ack! Another British bloke! Us yanks better start fortifying our position!

*builds pillow fort*

ONWARD TO BATTLE! *Throws pillow*

Erm... I mean... Welcome to Canterlot. I look forward to seeing you in RP.

*builds pillow fort*

ONWARD TO BATTLE! *Throws pillow*

A pillow fort? No fair! Hehe. *returns fire with own pillow*.

Thank you folks for the lovely welcomes.

I understand the pain of making a character with no power... its just hard~

But i too, hope to see you around!

Enjoy your stay in Canterlot... :catbug:

I understand the pain of making a character with no power... its just hard~

Quite. Most of the characters I work with tend to be soldiers, mercenaries, etc. While they're never overpowered as such, they all know how to fight.

It's just different to come up with a character who doesn't. I'm working on it though, having to tear apart an idea I had for a non-combatant D&D character.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. Hope to see you guys around. Merry Christmas, and all that. Hehe.

Archived