Hi! I like ponies!

CleverPony72

Hi! I saw an mlp thread simulator, and it was funny, and then I saw a rerun of Lesson Zero, and it was hilarious. My favourite ponies are Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. And maybe Vinyl, if we can pick background ponies. I found this site when I googled "Mlp Forum", and I chose this one because Canterlot is a place in the show. I'm going through some pretty bad stuff IRL right now, but I'm doing my best to get through it.

Hello, and welcome to Canterlot!  I'm Rackenhammer, resident friendly RP helper.

There's a request area here, but keep in mind its for requests, not commissions.

Hope to see you around the boards!

Hello, and welcome to Canterlot! I'm Rackenhammer, resident friendly RP helper.

There's a request area here, but keep in mind its for requests, not commissions.

Hope to see you around the boards!

It technically is a request, not a commission. I design the requested item and add it to my online store. The client then chooses to buy it.

Still... I should probably get to know people and go make some friends before I desperately try to make sales, even if I do need them.

Alright, where to begin... I'm a writer, currently writing my first book. I like anime, and good TV shows. I dislike Reality TV, and the stars of those shows are not real stars. I miss the days when musicians needed real skill and talent and all record producers could do was sell albums and inflate numbers and cook books, unlike the hideous mess of lies the music industry has become now. My favourite episode is Lesson Zero, even though I felt bad for Twilight. Help me. And I like video games, though I haven't been able to keep up with the current gens. I have an old Ps2, and a couple of games for it. I did have some PC games, but my 2011 laptop overheated and broke while trying to play Borderlands. A lot of hard work was lost when that thing broke, along with years of progress and half-written chapters and one-shots.

Archived