Greetings Ponyfolk~

SeaJay

Hi there! I joined this site a few days ago and I'm eager to meet the kind members of this site. I'm a starting out artist who has a long way to go. The way I came across this site is from a friend who sent me an email of it. My favorite character from the show would be Big Mac. However, mane six wise would have to be either AppleJack or PinkiePie. Anywho, I look forward to role playing soon with everyone~!

Hello and welcome my new friend :D

I would like to be the second to wish you a good stay here at Canterlot, and i hope that you find your stay here with us a good experience :)

I hope to see you around some of the Roleplay area's, who knows, it might be fun :P

Again, Welcome to canterlot :D

Hello, hullo, and welcome to Canterlot!  I'm Rackenhammer, one of your friendly neighborhood RP helpstaff.

Very glad to see you here, and we all hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the site! Glad to see you here, and hope to see you around the forums a lot! And, let me add, if you need any help with roleplaying here, just let me or another of the helpstaff know!

Welcome to Canterlot!

O hai x3

Just so you know, if you wanna chat/bicker about electronic music, just send a message my way. I'm ALWAYS ready to blabber about music~ :D

Enjoy your time to the fullest! ^w^

• 2 weeks later...

A starting artist huh? 

Well as someone who has been drawing since 2012 it takes time to improve what you draw. Then again I know despite the time I've been drawing I'm still learning and I still have things I want to try. The best bet is to start by drawing what you like and keep drawing that. You mentioned Big Mac, Applejack and Pinkie Pie. Why not try drawing them?

Archived