Canterlot Speed Date and Rave Event!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Pyro: I'm good with Flux. Maybe post something about her looking up at the DJ booth at some point and Vinyl will respond ;)

Cool. I'm kinda waiting for Taco to post to see how Zelda responds to what Flux said before I post.

That's Tacobob...Or Sir Tacobob.

Working on a post....

er.

Should have a post on Sunday. ish.

Started on one today...But work was very long and very tiresome today, so I better get some sleep first....

then I shall post.

yes.

:halo:

Sorry, I'm a little busy this weekend to think about forum posting.

Probably won't be an issue, but just so everyone is aware.

I think adopting a "post when it feels like time" sort of attitude might work well for this thread. You would need to wait to see how a character will respond to your post , and if there have been responses to your post but it's not your turn so to speak it's ok to post again. Basically we don't have to set up a specific order for posting, just make sure you give time for responses to your posts before you make more.

@Hawkeye: I'll have Dusk come say hi to Hawkeye sometime soon ;)

Just as a note; I will be away from the Internet for the next few days, so the rest of the barflies are safe from Flying Brick... for now.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been busy with my event posts; I might be able to fit in a response when there's a lull, but as a thread sponsor, some things have priority.

• 1 month later...

I only now just realized that Pony Joe is actually the bartender, whom I took control of when Inkbrand ordered drinks. For some reason, I had it in my head that the bartender was an anonymous NPC. Sorry about that!

Also, I can't, for the life of me, remember if Inkbrand and Hawkeye were ever introduced to each other. I don't think they were, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived