Who wants a Doodle?

Vanillapop

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the delay, ya'll! I had some mondo important stuff to do this week. Anyway, there should be a couple of drops this weekend~

Not a problem. Take your time. These are only requests after all, you don't have to do them. Hehe.

^-^ Thanks for the understanding~ I know they're requests, but I just wanted to keep everyone up to date if they didn't see a post for a little while longer. I had a really awesome job opportunity crop up, so my attention got shifted while I was completing some tests and quotes for my potential client.

Anyways, I'm adding in the folks I missed right above to the wait list! Annnnd dropping off these buggers. ;'D

CanvasMayHogany -

XP32gFh.png

Zealot -

xXG2S0p.png

Eris - 6gmBLhO.png

D'aww, she's adorable. Hehe, it's really good. Thank you. Yep, that's pretty much Glimmer. Brilliant work, now I want to write a fanfic about her, hehe. If only I had the time...

Yes, best of luck with your client. I hope that goes well. Thanks again for doing my request, I hope you had fun with it. 

I'm happy to hear you like it~ She was a tremendous amount of fun to draw (I loved the description of her colors!).

Thank you. ^^ It'd be a great opportunity for me, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I certainly appreciate the well wish.

Glad to hear. I already knew I wanted to do a 'pretty' character but, one of the challenges with making Glimmer was coming up with a colour scheme that was 'pretty'. After all, I'm not an artist, but I think I did quite well. Glad to know she was fun to draw and glad to know the description was up to par.

Yes, I remember reading your status a while ago. Opportunities like that definitely shouldn't be passed up, I hope it goes well for you.

If you ever get to it..Could you do quirk? http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20457-quirky-ready/this is her. I kinda based her off a buckskin colored horse due to where she is from. So if you have any trouble with the colors just look up buckskin horses and that's' pretty much her!

By the way. If you're too busy don't do her. I don't want to be a burden. :3

;'D *adds to wait list dutifully*

These're fun, guys. All the ponies!

And thank you. I'm happy to hear that they're full of personality and everything. It's been a while since I've drawn ponies. xD Most of the time I'm illustrating adorable monsters and things of that ilk, so this is a nice break in between the usual.

Firefoxx -

tVwdmsL.jpg

All the drawings so far have been adorable and you are awesome!

My request is my character Daedalus, a unicorn magic researcher who studies dark magic while not being consumed by it.  He's also something of a charmer, so a sly, charming grin wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

Thanks so much! For some reason it was hard for me to put a face to Red Paw, but thanks to you she now has (an adorable) one!

No problem, Eris! c: I'm happy that it helped put a face to her for you. Her cutie mark was unbelievably fun to draw. :razz: My partner's actually all about noodle soup and conical hats, so while I was drawing her out, he was super excited. Ha, ha.

Gotcha, Tacobob! :) I'll add you in right now! My apologies if I missed you earlier somehow.

I don't know why this didn't occur to me earlier, but today I remembered that I draw ponies too. So instead of asking for gift art, I hope you won't mind an art trade instead!

wSX72t4.png

And a slightly larger version.

(Also, I didn't draw the cutie mark, just took it from your own drawing)

Oh wow! Thank you, Zeig! That's wicked awesome. Your style's so, so, so charming. :-o I love the way you drew his mane and tail. They're so puffy. Eep! Seriously, that was an awesome surprise~ *super giddy*

Still got room on the waitlist?

Yuppers! I'll add you in now!

All the drawings so far have been adorable and you are awesome!

My request is my character Daedalus, a unicorn magic researcher who studies dark magic while not being consumed by it.  He's also something of a charmer, so a sly, charming grin wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

Boop.  Not sure if it got missed in the blitz of user compliments, my own included!  :)

Hey, if your not to overflowed with current requests, and the waiting line being full, could you add me to the end?
If possible, i was wondering if i could get Star Shine done http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20286-star-shine-reaaady/when your not to busy?

Only real request, would be maybe to have him with a instrument. 

Of course! I'd actually added you to the list when I'd noticed you'd set up a tent on the last page, so no worries. :razz: I'll keep your info for when I get down to your request. Really, the wait list is more of an extended list at this point. Ha, ha, ha. So it's totally cool for me to keep extending it whenever folks pop in and want to be added in~ It gives me something fun to draw in between my portfolio projects, and I love seeing all of the interesting characters people bring up.

Archived