New and Ready to Learn

Saro

Hello everyone who reads this.  I am completely new to rping and have almost no idea how to go about it.  I play Dungeons and Dragons from time to time with my friends but from the looks of this, this is different.  I would love to join with anyone and would like if I could get help doing it.  Thanks and have fun rping!

I've done plenty of RP, but never DnD, it looks pretty fun tho' ;w;

Anyways, welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your time here to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Thanks Toothpaste Thy! I will try my best! :)

m8

We don't even have to try; it's always a good time~ xP

Seriously though, roleplay is easy and fun if you like to do creative writing c:

I could help somehow if you'd like, just send me a PM ;P

Hey there, what's up?

Hehe, D&D is awesome. I don't know what I would do without it. Still, I'm always happy to help someone new to RP.

I can give you hints and tips and tricks if you like, even offer some prompts and guidance if you want it. Just hit me up in a PM if you're interested.

-Zealot

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Enjoy your time here as long as you possibly can. I hope you can also keep up with the show. I am not a D&D fan but I do like RPs. Maybe we can be in one together. Eventually.

:razz:

RP on Canterlot is liked shared story writing. You write your part of the story, from your character's point of view, and the other RPers do the same for their character. Its a bit like ad lib acting: you put yourshelf in the shoes...er, hooves, of the character and react the way they would react. Some people RP as an escape. To me, its fun creative writing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived