Welp... hi, i guess...

BassClef

Well hello! My name is John. That's all for personal life, now onto why you should RP with me!

I'm good at it... That's all I gotta say... I'm gud...

No, but really. I can get in depth with RP,I'm talkin like paragraph per post.

I'm really easy to get along with and I'm always looking for new Rp partners.

I mostly Rp in action, adventure, horror, insanity, romance (mostly m/m (male male)),and crossover!

If you are interested in role playing with me, like I said I'm always looking for new partners. Just send me a pm and tell me what you wanna RP.

I just wanna leave a post here again saying thank you who replied, you two made my week. And to anyone who might reply in the future, thank you as well!

You might wanna run, there might be a problem with the space-time continuum with all the Rainbow Dashes here....

Nah, just kidding. Welcome to the forums! ^_^

Hello, Hello, welcome to Canterlot!  I'm Rackenhammer, friendly neighborhood RP helper.  If you've any questions on how to get started or want a guide to our happy site, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you can enjoy your stay on here. I also hope you can keep up with the show too. As for RP's, I don't know if we'll be in any together or not. We'll see.

:)

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you can enjoy your stay on here. I also hope you can keep up with the show too. As for RP's, I don't know if we'll be in any together or not. We'll see.

:)

We could always just Do PM RP. If you would like to.

We could always just Do PM RP. If you would like to.

I'm not good at coming up with ideas though. Look through my character log in the WoE area for my characters and if you have any ideas, pitch them too me and if I like the idea, we can do a one-on-one or something.

I'm not good at coming up with ideas though. Look through my character log in the WoE area for my characters and if you have any ideas, pitch them too me and if I like the idea, we can do a one-on-one or something.

Righty o! I usually use the Ideas from my fan fictions. But the ones I have used are boring to me...

Archived