HELLLLOOOOOO Canterlot!

JordanTheUnicorn

Hello everypony! My name is Jordan, and i am a 17 year old brony. I have been a fan of the show for a few months now (i know, i'm a late bloomer), but i am SUCH big fan of the show!

I've already watched every episode on netflix, all the way to halfway through season four.

My favorite episode is definitely Magical Mystery Cure. Everything about that episode was perfect! The songs, Twi's transformation, the ceremony, everything was amazing!

As for my personality, i love video games, xbox and pc gamer. I love music, specifically rap, metal, and rock. Sorry Vinyl, no dubstep here.

Nothing is more important to me in life than my girlfriend, she is my world.

I also write fanfic, message me if you want to get the link to my story!

My fav pones in order:

AJ.

Twilight.

Luna.

Pinkie.

Celestia.

Cadence

Flutters.

Dash.

Trixie

Vinyl

Tavi

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Rarity is worst pone.

Glad to be here everypony!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show if you can. I don't know if we'll be in an RP together, but, we'll just have to wait and see.

:) 

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show if you can. I don't know if we'll be in an RP together, but, we'll just have to wait and see.

:)

I'd love to roleplay with you! Send me a message with ideas, i'm open to anything!  :kissy:

I'd love to roleplay with you! Send me a message with ideas, i'm open to anything!  :kissy:

Unfortunately, I'm not good at coming up with ideas, however, good luck in finding an RP on here. :smirk:

Archived