Ask Candy Star

CandyStar

Hello, everypony! I'm Candy Star! Here you can ask me any questions you have and i'll try to answer them to the best of my ability! Have Fun!  :)

• 1 month later...

I'm sure that would have been hilarious had the picture not been broken ^_^

What is your favourite food?

I can see the image just fine. My favorite food? Hmm... I'd say Hawaiian Chicken Pizza.

ls.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. What do you think of my profile pic. Zoom in on it.

Wow, I read your profile an I am so sorry. I'm Melissa btw and I am 12.

I don't know what to say about it to be honest. You don't have to be, it's not your fault.

I'm sure that would have been hilarious had the picture not been broken ^_^

Alright let me tell you what the image was. Its a pic of Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy laughing. and the caption says: Even Ponies Laugh At You.

So.. you're actually saying you're a comedian, huh? Trying to throw it out there as obvious as the night with Christmas lights decoration.

Prove it... this is something all comedians should know the answer to, trust me it's really hard to answer, you ready? Here goes...

... Uh... You never said you were a comedian, did you?

... Uh... You never said you were a comedian, did you?

What's that have to do with me being funny? As long as people laugh i'm happy. Nothing else matters.

I never meant it seriously. Guess it was a bit too stern to be a joke. Sorry.

What do you do on weekends?

I used to play games until my console RRD'd, but now I just stick on the forums, and watch anime.

How did you become a brony & what made you like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

1. As I said before in my welome thread, a few awkward moments lead to me becoming one.

2. Twilight was the main reason, i'm an avid reader and quite knowledgeable In some areas. Also Pinkie pie's cheerful personality.

Archived