Any anime that is popular

Are there any good anime that is popular but isn't overly violent (I like action, but not tons of violence, guns and stuff like that is fine, a little violence is alright as long as it's not mindless ) and graphic (like a lot of blood, gore, nudity or sex)? I like action, adventure, comedy, fantasy and sci fi. I would really like to know!

Thanks 

I'd say JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fits that bill pretty well. 

I'd also still say that Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun fit that bill as well. Not to mention pretty much every Ghibli film ever. 

fist of the north star is the greatest anime ever made;

just saying

it has lots of blood but rarely will it be graphic "usually cutting away to outlines and silver shiny fluid." but it makes up for it by having lots of heart; amazing characters and a good story. 

think dragon ball meets fallout. 

not to mention pretty much every action anime rips it off or dbz. the makers of street fighter even admit that they took most of the stuff from it when making there own game and characters. 

watch a few clips on you tube see if you can handle the way they do violence and if you don't mind it then your in for a some show

For non-violent Anime, I'd choose these: 

Wagaya no O-Inari sama - Translates into "Our Home's Fox Deity" It's if i remember only a fourteen episode series involving a family that inherits a kitsune. 

Air Gear - kids use motorized skates to compete in challenges. 

Any Studio Ghibli ones, mentioned above,  work especially Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle. 

Spice and Wolf - A story about a business man who meets a wolf goddess who helps him be successful. 

Code Geass if you don't mind mecha. Although they are not really the center of the focus. If you DO like mecha then I have a long list of things to watch, depending on the preferences.

Other then this I advise to watch Fate/stay night, Fate/zero and Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (In THAT order).

From older works...Slayers maybe?

I'd say JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fits that bill pretty well. 

I'd also still say that Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun fit that bill as well. Not to mention pretty much every Ghibli film ever. 

For non-violent Anime, I'd choose these: 

Wagaya no O-Inari sama - Translates into "Our Home's Fox Deity" It's if i remember only a fourteen episode series involving a family that inherits a kitsune. 

Air Gear - kids use motorized skates to compete in challenges. 

Any Studio Ghibli ones, mentioned above,  work especially Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle. 

Spice and Wolf - A story about a business man who meets a wolf goddess who helps him be successful. 

I have seen Kiki's Delivery Service (I haven't watched it in years though), I wonder if any f those other ones are good.

Code Geass if you don't mind mecha. Although they are not really the center of the focus. If you DO like mecha then I have a long list of things to watch, depending on the preferences.

Other then this I advise to watch Fate/stay night, Fate/zero and Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (In THAT order).

From older works...Slayers maybe?

Mecha? Does that have to do with robots or things like that?

if you want my option i say fruits basket fits that bill its not over violence has no weapons if it does it mainly like fist fighting there is some action in it kinda its a also kinda a comedy and its a fanasty, for my second i suggest bobobo-bobobo google that to see if spell right anyway this show anime/cartoon fits that bill prefectly first it is a kinda heavy comedy, i grantee you will be laughing at they crazy things unless your a stick in the mud, it is an adventure one has a great story line, it also has action and fighting only went needed and the fighting for it is weird

I would say Puella Magi Madoka Magica.......... Its amazing and dark. There isnt really any 'blood' in it, but someone dies in episode three. It looks all girly at first, but after the first person dies it goes down to the underworld xD

Archived