The Beacon dueling club. (Private: Dreamy, Pyro, Shadow, and Puzzle)

puzzlebeat

(True, but like, I started writing a novel and its a slow start, I blame uni for sucking, so I wanna experiement with the guys here. Also I think we could restart the scene so we actually do something :) )

As the fights occurred, several new individual entered the duelling arena. Each of them were visiting from Atlas academy and formed two 4 member teams. Both had high marked grades, hence why they were being allowed to observe and participate within these duels. Each of them had made themselves known in Atlas, and now came to Beacon to test their skills against their fellow hunter and huntress.

Upon the 8 individuals arriving, one of them walked up to Gilda. He was a young boy, barely out of his teens, if at all, and yet, despite that, was wearing a suit that was seemingly perfectly suited for him. He smiled at her. "Excuse me, do pardon my interruption. My name is Walter and I speak on behalf of the two Altas teams that have just arrived. We are requesting matches against Vale students, and would be most gracious if you would be able to have them sooner than later" He gave the educator a small bow "Now, please excuse me, but i'm afraid I have duties to my team leader that need fulfilling"

Xiêyè paused for a second as the girl faceplanted during her charge towards him. Really? She tripped? She seemed much to agile to actually fall over from something like that, but he couldn't pass up the chance. He threw both swords so they would pin her arms down by her sleeves if she didn't move, then approached quickly with his third sword drawn, ready for her counter. 

-----------------------------------------

"Heheh, no sleeves" Ellie thought, knocking the swords away as she rolled away from the man, flipping back onto her feet. She charged after the man again, hoping that he doesn't have any more weapons. Using the flat side of her sword, she pushed it against his stomach, bringing the sword and hopefully the man with it over her head to throw him onto the ground. Ellie heard a familiar voice yell from the crowd, gritting her teeth as she yelled back, "SHUT IT SCRUFFY!". She continued to fight, striking at the man faster before getting low for a leg sweep followed by her sword in case he jumped. If he managed to avoid both her leg and her sword, Ellie would strike upwards at him to throw him off balance.

------------------------------------------

Gāisî de." He said to himself, cursing his mistake. Well, it was too late to fix that now. As she rolled away, he took the opportunity to pick up the sword she knocked closest to him. As she charged, he moved to the side to avoid it, blocking the follow-up strikes by diverting them. 

Then came the leg sweep, making him jump into the air and leaving him unable to dodge the sword swing, so instead he used his blades to block it, the swing hitting the bottom of them and sending him into a roll over her sword. He landed on his feet and wasted no time in delivering slash after slash at her midsection. He was slashing faster than she had, due to the weight of the weapons. Interspersed through his assault was stabs and kicks to help drive her back towards the wall near his third blade so he could retrieve it. 

(Turns out its @SymphonicFire turn, my bad)

Even though her weapon was large, Ellie had complete control over it. There was no new for her to block each strike separately as the blade protected her entire body. He seemed to be going for his other blade, but Ellie won't let him get to it that easily. She waited for a kick before tilting her sword to push the leg away, hopefully throwing him off balance so that she can deliver a heavy blow.

(should probably wrap it up with the finale) 

Glynda watched the fight intently, making sure neither student threw a dirty punch. She was approached by two teams who made a request to join the fights. She pressed some buttons on her tablet scroll then handed it to one of the team leaders. "Pleas register each member into the roster." She told the teams before turning back to observing the fight.

The suited individual, Walter, gave Glynda a bow as he took the scroll, and quickly entered the required information, names and location of their school.

After successfully filling it in, he returned it to the teacher. Listed was the name of their home academy, ATLAS. And below, the name of two teams.

Team 1: Felicia, Walter, Amelia, Alisea

Team 2: Katherine, Larissa, Jamari, Johnson

Walter gave the educator yet another small bow as she would take back the scroll "I thank you very much for your hospitality within Beacon Academy Ma'am. We are excited to be able to display what Atlas academy has taught us, and to learn from the techniques from your own prestigious academy". With his piece spoken, he moved back to where the 8 Atlas members sat, placing himself next to a young girl with clean white hair.

Xiêyè used the momentum from the deflected kick to go into a spin and land a crushing blow against her side. With her staggered, he pushed the advantage, slashing again and again at her. When he made it back to his third sword, his tail whipped out and yanked the blade into the air. As it fell, he jumped to meet it, grabbing it in his mouth before going into a spin that left him as a blur to most. He came out of it with all three blades having cut right through the remains of the shield and him landing behind her. It was a nearly perfect maneuver, leaving her with only a small cut on her cheek to show she had just been hit by three blades in quick succession. 

Smiling, the male stood fully, sheathing his blades and turning to face her. "You were a worthy foe. Thank you for the match." He said, giving a bow to her, though never taking his eyes off of her. 

With her opponent unbalanced, Ellie smiled and stuck her giant sword into the ground, balancing on the pommel to deliver quick powerful kicks to his chest before doing a round-house to his head. "Looks like I won't need to use my semblance." she said, quickly pulling out the sword and using the flat side of the blade to strike hard on his stomach, sweeping him off his feet and throwing him into the air, hitting the ceiling hard. He stayed there for a second or two before the body slowly peeled off and started falling down. "Incoming!" Ellie yelled as she planted her sword once again and jumped off it, timing it so that she kicks him in the stomach and flies off to the side, hitting the wall and sliding off landing face down on the ground. "You'll be fine, your armour is enough to protect you from that. Thanks for the battle!" she winked before retrieving her giant sword.

On 5/11/2017 at 0:48 AM, Shadowbolt0 said:

Team 1: Felicia, Walter, Amelia, Alisea

(My new favorite team is Team FWAA!)

Glynda nodded and took the scroll. "Thank you. Please take your seats until it is your turn to fight." She instructed the two team leaders before turning to watch the fight conclude. "And that's the match. Is there anyone who would like to go next?"

Without saying a word, yet another student wearing a white and red mask stood. He wore a sleeveless jacket and pair of black denim jeans. He walked silently down to the arena and began stretching.

"ummmmm.... What is your name?"

"Eric." He replied. "Eric Satyr"

(FWAA & KLJJ. In my defence, I didn't think about the team names and what they'd spell lol)

"Walter, who is this Eric?" Asked the silver haired girl who sat besides the well-clothed student.

"I'm afraid I have no idea my lady, it is evident he is one such student I was unsuccessful in gathering sufficient data on. However, that being said, I do believe it is time for one of our team to step up"

"Any suggestions?" was her simple answer.

"Of course, what sort of butler would I be if I couldn't make an educated guess. Given what I can see of our opponent, as well as my own estimations, Alisea is best equipped"

Upon hearing her name, the girl perked up, and slowly jogged her way down to the arena. She'd been picked for the first fight! Physically the girl was rather short, with golden-coloured hair which was nice and long, and obsidian coloured eyes. She didn't carry any weapon with her, BUT she didn't need it. What she was wearing was enough for her. Clothing wise, she was wearing nothing too special, a jacket & shirt, long pants and combat boots, along with a pair of black gloves. Despite lacking any weapon, the girl was confident.

"Pleasure to meet you! Names' Alisea Lagoon. I hope you don't mind Mr Satyr, but I can't let you win this duel. My commanders counting on me too much" The girl beamed as she spoke, a large smile. Almost as if a 8 year old was speaking to him, not a girl in her late teens.

Eric watched the young girl enter the arena. She looked young and cheerful. He didn't reply to her but gave the girl a simple nod to acknowledge her words. He wasn't here to make conversation, he was here to fight. He looked her over trying to guess her fighting style but saw nothing that gave him a hint. He'd have to fight defensively, at least until he found an opening. He drew his massive blade and stood ready. 

Glynda watched the girl, recognizing her as one of the members of FWAA who just registered. She fiddled with the scroll then stepped back. The counter appeared on the display screens and began counting down from five.

Alisea was upset, was she that boring that he didn't even bother to say hello? The girl pouted a little, kicking the ground with her feet before spotting the timer, and her face lit up like it was Christmas morning!

"Well, I guess I should grab my stuff huh? I don't wanna be mean and not go all out against youuu"

The girl raised her left hand and clicked her fingers. In that instant, the gloves on both her hands changed. Changed from black leather to a black armoured gaunlets. The gaunlets were spiked, sharp and, if they connected against flesh, they'd tear it apart and salt the wound. It was clear from the design alone that once the targets Aura was down, that's when her real pain came in. Of course, within a duel, such accessories upon her fists were for nothing but show...right?

"I didn't mean to deceive you, but having the Gaunlets visible reveals how I play, and I had to wait until the end. Now then, Mr Satyr, make sure to have fun!".